odorless marijuana

Guest LadyKrink

Guest LadyKrink

at some rave shit yesterday this fool asks if he could pack a bowl in my pipe and he busts out with this daaank lookin bud. I aint callin myself an expert or anything like that but i smoke a lot of dank ass herb and i know when i get my moneys worth. this shit got me blitzed and i mean like how you would feel after smokin five chronic blunts and a p-dogg or three. i dont know what the fuck it was called but it had no smell whatsoever. all he said is that this shit comes over in barrels from like England or some shit smell free and undetectable.

:dazed: im in love :dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like that shit they advertise in back of high times.

"Legal Weed"

I didn't think you would be able to get a headchange off that shit much less similar effects of smoking a p-dog. It sounds weird to hear some So.Cal slang on here.

Originally posted by Pistol

Sounds like that shit they advertise in back of high times.

"Legal Weed"

I didn't think you would be able to get a headchange off that shit much less similar effects of smoking a p-dog. It sounds weird to hear some So.Cal slang on here.

yeah im pretty sure that stuff has no THC.

you want so cal slang pistol, here ya go...

yea brah lets go drink some brews brodie!

yah then well like go surfin an shit

yea brah totally fuckin gnarly!

i hate the area i live in, cholos, thugged out ballers, surfers, and jocks

it doesnt mix i tell you! it doesnt mix!

Guest LadyKrink

ahh shit fuck that i asked my connection and this guy said the same thing. its some british columia shit, it aint completly odorless and of course when you smoke it, it smells like weed and it tastes like weed. but fuck now i know where to get it and fuck whoever dont believe me caz ill smoke you out and you will be just as crazy over this shit as i am....

funny you should mention this... I just cooked one with a homie the other day, and another dog, who's a non-smoker, remarked about how he couldn't smell it (after I said it was the diggy). It was then that I postulated my latest conspiracy theory... The GUBNIT has had the stealth weed since the Reagan era, we are just the unwashed masses, but the future is ours!

Stanky is better

You gotta smell it. i would never but dank that didnt smell good. its probably laced pretend-o if it got ya reall fucked up like you said. But also you live in LA the rollin hella bammer out there all that Mexican dank that fucken sucks. Up here in the BAY we got some straight up BombBay shit str8 from the cuddies. But anyways spend you money on some stanky shit:mexican: :mexican: :love: :mexican: :mexican:

Guest LadyKrink

i dont know but i do know what all you guys are sayin. anytime i smell a skunk im like damn someone is smokin dank, and i know all the herb that i smoke usually smells like shit, literally. but i aint just talkin on this one. i know how i feel after getting smoked out pretend-o and i know how i feel after smokin some hash, or some purple kush and this shit was not pretend-o...i smoke and get hooked up with some of the dankest chronic around so i aint some fake who thinks i got high when really it was some fake ass thc-less marijuana you can order off some magazine.

Originally posted by LadyKrink

i dont know but i do know what all you guys are sayin. anytime i smell a skunk im like damn someone is smokin dank, and i know all the herb that i smoke usually smells like shit, literally. but i aint just talkin on this one. i know how i feel after getting smoked out pretend-o and i know how i feel after smokin some hash, or some purple kush and this shit was not pretend-o...i smoke and get hooked up with some of the dankest chronic around so i aint some fake who thinks i got high when really it was some fake ass thc-less marijuana you can order off some magazine.

you sound like one of those kids that reads high times alot and trys to tell other people your midgrade is hydroponic blueberry or something. its schwag, 30 bud, or 50 bud.

fuck that new school rave shit. yeah i'll admit, i used to go to parties but anywhere you go today you're going to find masses of fake kandi kids that are in it because techno and 'kandi' is great when you're faced of ecstasy and amphetamines. the scene that never got a chance to exist is already dead...but i guess you could except that from something organized by a bunch of e-tards.

all ihave to say is lady krink..you sound like a moron..."p-dogs" "dank ass herb"...get a fucking clue...if you're gonna smoke weed..do that shit in moderation..abuse it and like yourself, you will obviously lose it...you're not very on point...peace.

try this out--go to a funeral home and steal a body part off one of the corpses. you want a nice fresh one. then, any liquid dripping off the dismembered limb, dip a cigarette in it and smoke it. if that makes you feel the same as the stuff you smoked at the rave, than congratulations you've smoked some illy! and you say it comes in barrels--hmm... enbaulming fluid comes over in barrells. i dunno sounds suspicious.

people will always say its something good a friend said he got some good white rino..looked at it hardlly any crystals...dont belive everything you hear...plus you do sound like a fake ass just by the way you talk..are you 14 or something or really immature...

• 5 months later...

pot sucks and using that many fuckin names for marijuanna is gay too your a bulldyke and i will eat your face

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by WALE!pd

pot sucks and using that many fuckin names for marijuanna is gay too your a bulldyke and i will eat your face

good call.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i smoked some medical marijuana the other day cus my friends mom is a nurse.....its pretty good...it doesnt last that long though...i smoked a blunt and i sobered up in like 45 minutes

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

it doesnt last that long though...i smoked a blunt and i sobered up in like 45 minutes

45mins, thats no fun

Archived