Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

names you think that can never be used again

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by open1, May 20, 2002.

1. open1

open1 New Jack

im talkin about writers that put in some much work that no one could ever use the same name anywhere

Saber
    JA

2. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

3. oath.NYC

oath.NYC New Jack

nace (RIP)
    dondi (RIP)
    tie (RIP)
    saber
    Neks

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

espo
    amaze
    kr
    cope
    seen
    tkid
    ces
    case
    revolt
    zephyr
    giant
    kem
    kemos
    ges
    smith
    sane
    skuf
    ghost
    cap
    revs
    reas
    ezo
    cycle
    desa
    spone
    ease
    east
    'renos
    revok
    dase
    per

fuck i could go on forever....

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i write revoksever

7. KIND

KIND Member

weve got those all in my city...theres like 3 dases...2 cases too..

8. Jetz

Jetz New Jack

yeah...theirs a case in Montreal too
    i'd been using Jet for like 2 years before i saw a freight with this nice piece by Jetz...so i humbly stopped writing it...

Loomit
    Flow
    Ouija
    Worm
    JetOne
    Jetz
    Onorock

9. Ceso One SAF

Ceso One SAF Member

haha hears what needs to be tooken off this list: PER cuz he sucks and exagerates, skuf, sane, smith, gaint, case, and ezo haha and how the fuck did you forget Dondi

10. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

my list (sorry if some were already posted)

dondi,seen,tkid,ces,cope,revok,saber,ja,ayer,tie,dream,nace,child,twist,mber,mear,totem,sever,onorok.....
    just to name a few

11. RING OF FIRE

RING OF FIRE New Jack

You guys forgot one of the most talked about writers of all time... G motherfuckin' K.

Also... Dondi, Lady Pink, Seen, Stay High 149, JA, Revs, Tie, Reas, T-Kid, Smith, and Chaka.

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

no matter what.....kids will always write shit like Seen, Reas, and shit......alot of kids pick names that are common like Nace, Sever, Venom when tehy first start, realize that they are taken by good writers, and get new ones.......so many 13 year old kids write Seen, Mear, Reas, case, dase, caps, ease, ream, theres nothing you can do about it

13. amorphic

amorphic Guest

14. fizm

fizm Member

then which dase was first being referred to? daze was pretty up too.

all the old escueladores...
    phase (two)
    stayhigh
    taki
    samo

as well as daim, seak, fuckin whatever...

15. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

i think any one who gets up and there name gets recognized and respected there name shouldnt be used again. if they worked hard enough at there name then dont take that from them by takin their name. think of something new. :eek: