names you think that can never be used again

open1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eessee

all the heads that people think of when it comes to fame like

cope

espo

dondi

ghost

seen

ja

saber

ayer(rip)

dream(rip)

tie(rip)

pj

and all these heads that peeps be all over their balls and shit....

Bottom line...I don't care if dude quit writing in 1972, if YOU have heard of him, leave his name alone. If you cant burn him, leave his name alone. If you are not up more than he is, leave his name alone. Its simple respect, like when a player retires, they retire his number with him. I dont care if a hundred years go by, nobody who takes the name "DONDI", for example, will ever get my respect. Alot of folks dont know that there was a Dondi 1 and a Dondi 2 before Dondi CIA came out, but he took that name further than anyone before him, both stylistically and in terms of sheer "getting up". If you cant top that, let the name rest in peace along with the man. Now, if you choose a name like "DAZE" or "DASH" or "DOSE" you gotta know that there is gonna be at least one "DAZE" or "DASH" or "DOSE" in every town that has writing around the world. And one of 'em is bound to better than you, or more devoted than you, OR, worst of all, larger and more prone to violence than you. Consider your name wisely, cause in this writing game, your name is all you have. I am sure there is some kid in Austrailia, or Alberquerque, or somefuckinwhere writing my name, but you know what, unless he can top my accomplishments (which would be hard unless you could somehow get whole-cars to run on the greatest line in the greatest city in the world again!) or step up and burn me, or whoop my ass toe-to-toe...he aint even on my radar.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

haha hears what needs to be tooken off this list: PER cuz he sucks and exagerates, skuf, sane, smith, gaint, case, and ezo haha and how the fuck did you forget Dondi

and he forgot pink,kosek,smash,:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest spectr

ok well how about

ALERT <----------

RELM <------------

MELT

CAYPER

VAULT

KEM5

WOMBAT

MONK

EWOK

KING157

ONCH

AND ON SOMEONE ELSE WRITING YOUR NAME

WELL ASLONG AS IT ISNT IN THE SAME CITY ITS ALL GOOD

IF IT IS IN THE SAME CITY WELL THEN BEEF OR BATTLEOR JUST SCARE THE PISS OUT THE FUCKER WITH A CHAINSAW

Archived