My work experience

El Producto

so at my age, in the UK you get this thing called "work experience", where you take 2 weeks off school and get a job...i got to work with this company who do graphic designing and post production (joining footage togther and making tv programmes)...the company im gonna be working for work for the BBC (uk's biggest tv network)...so im thinking it should be really good...then they send me a timetable of what im going to be doing whilst working for them and pretty much all i do is make drinks and food for the staff, run videos and peices of equipment from place to place and shadow people...i think thats pretty fucked up..but i suppose its cool cos they would only take me for 1 week so in the second week im just gonna chill at home

anyway, this thread was pretty fucking pointless seeing as i doubt any of you care...but hey, i just love you guys and thought i would share my dissapointment with you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Aren't you the same kid who didn't get why it was wrong to hate gays...yeah, you're right, we don't like you...

no...i was wondering what everyone else thought...almost everyone else was cool about it so why cant you be???

because you smell thats why....you smell..

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

as an intern you will also be subject to ridicule and have to buy everyone lunch, make their sandwiches, clean their offices then their orifices. youre essentially the new bitch.

well im only going to be working there for 5 days...and my parents raised me to be the worlds greatest orifice cleaner...so that will just be a bit of training for my REAL job

When I was in high school I did something like this, it was one day a week for the whole year and you went to some non-profit organization and worked for them. I worked at a video production program that serves Boston and I was psyched to learn things about using camaras and editing systems. For the first half of the year they had me doing menial tasks like licking envelopes, answering the phone, buzzing people in, and changing light bulbs. After a while, though, they began to let me work with the equipment guys who would show me how to use a lot of the equipment there. Your program is 2 weeks, but maybe for the second week they will let you do more. And maybe they will let you work there afterwards, too.

And hating homosexuals is not cool.

Originally posted by rental

ive developed a theory that a lot of kids on here found 12oz while looking for pop music by the lost prophets and have come on here to annoy people for three months.

i have no idea who the lost prophets are...i come on 12oz because its a graffiti forum....and i have been on here for way more than 3 months

Guest sneak

my work experience smacked it...

-i got to interview Fatboy Slim

-taken out for drinks on the boss during world cup matches (it was 2 years ago)

-had to be there by 11 and left at 3

-surfed 12oz a fair bit

-got some contacts

-got paid!

Originally posted by El Producto

well im only going to be working there for 5 days...and my parents raised me to be the worlds greatest orifice cleaner...so that will just be a bit of training for my REAL job

I was going to try and figured out some joke about how the film industry are probably largely gay and how, as the new office bitch, you may be required to behave in a scary transgender manner. Then I read the above about how your the worlds greatest orifice cleaner and tried to tie it into the joke ....

I'm too lazy to bother... but you get the idea ..

zing ?

On a side note, we have work experience here aswell but I was too lazy to do it. I really should have. I think in alot of jobs like that you kick off as office bitch even with a degree.. so yeah ... office bitch it up .. goodluck with it..

Archived