my life:

T=E=A=S=E

sigh... i hate my life and myself. sike. not really but i do. split personalities like whoa.

tonight i almost had to shake my moms brain dead. her ass got a little to hype over some crazy talk me and my brother were talking, talking shit to one another like brothers do, and then she went ape shit on my little bro. kicked him pretty hard in his ass and she was wearing some kinda boots or some shit.

then me being the dumbass i am, said "pimp slap her brah" (brah = lil bro's name)... and said that 3 times... playing around ofcourse and while laughing because she served his ass.

then she came and kicked me... (moms was on some just did her tyboe exercises for the night jackie chan mode or some shit...) and kicked me in my lower leg/ass area to...

so for some reason i felt like getting crunk, and i put on my crazy face, and was flippin on her, talking about she better not kick me that hard again or ill go ape shit on her, and shake her til she's brain dead... (i be saying some wild shit when people piss me off, not cuz i mean it but to piss them off more than i am, and i always win)

so yea, moms gets even more pissed off, and then my dads watching from his spot on the chair in the living room, telling everyone to be quiet and quit yelling... ect etc, and so now everyones crazy pissed off at one another, and my mom wants a divorce from my dad, and bla bla bla.

and here i am, still fucking around like im a little kid in middle school, relying on my parents for everything, and i seriously am like a little sheltered kid thats scared to take on the big bad world. shits fucking pathetic.

no wonder my dick's dryer than the sahara desert.

i hate myself more than any of you half stepping ass niggas. f'real. :lol:

swear to all my nizzles, i wish i could die for reals. the good die young yoa ming and the only think i aint seen in this mother fucker is g oh dee.

holla atcha boy before i type myself to death sons.

:cry2: :shook: :yuck: :( :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived