motherfucker....

boogie hands

i just spent an hour baking a lovely two layer cake....i get it out...apply the icing, and as im smoothing out the edges and thinking about how nice it will be to have this cake around for the next week, the fucker dives right onto my kitchen floor....

apparently my luck ran out last week....now all i need is my mechanic to call me with an estimate on my car and ill be all set!!! three cheers for life....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've had 2 weeks of shit luck like that.

highlights include:

moving into my new apartment a week early, and asking the manager to fix the sulfur-stinkin' hot water. a week and a half later it's finally done. i still have to pay rent for the week with the stinkwater i couldn't use for anything.

a car repair that should have taken 2 hours took a whole fucking weekend.

after helping my dad move out of a house he had sold (one weekend), the buyers back out and i have to help him move all his heavy shit back out of storage (next weekend).

it's all small stuff. :cool:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by boogie hands

ive come to terms that there is a little gay man somewhere inside me....

:lol:

better than a BIG gay man inside of you !

:lol:

Guest --zeSto--

you've got nothing to prove around here boogie.

at least you didn't get arrested while wearing an apron.

That's one thing that really doesn't go over well.

believe me, my week has sucked more than yours...

Please.... be grateful.

Although I did just eat a big piece of german chocolate cake. That was nice!

^^^^

double knee splints, arms too damaged to hold myself up in the crutches, cuts on the insides of my knees from the inseam of my jeans because the impact was so hard, MRI on thursday.....

and NO pain medicine because they don't want me to somehow think I'm okay and go for a walk...

and no beer in the house.

*she's

I'm sorry post, it was an honest typo, but, for a second I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about... so, what impact?

btw Wale, I got hit by a fast moving freight train and I'm still alive... but most peolpe think I'm pretty fucked up I guess...

hmmm let me think...

Speeding nissan drivin by boozy lady meets post's knees at 40mph does not make for fun Friday night.

Get the picture? I just hope they catch her...

Guest imported_Europe

Instead of cake, the way to go is a big stack of pancakes. Have them ready in the fridge and pop them in the microwave. Some ice cream to top it off... works like a charm.

Originally posted by Smart

btw Wale, I got hit by a fast moving freight train and I'm still alive... but most peolpe think I'm pretty fucked up I guess...

haha thats a story for the kids man and i dont think your fucked up i know your fucked up but in a good way.. haha i dont really see why people dont like you man maybe its because they're envious of your survival abilities hah im such a goof if i got hit by a parked car (its happened lol) i would probably die

Man.. The doctors could not believe that I was in such good shape after the accident. I feel ultimately blessed....

Smart- you got hit by a train?? That's gangsta...

And by the way, I'm not as assed out as it seems, I just don't want to go into it on 12oz. If things go my way, lets just say I'm not going to be worrying about student loans.

Archived