Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MOST ORIGINAL NAMES

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Nutonce, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

isee.word.verb.autopsy.agua.dasar.treetop.popquiz.curve.jolt.plan.creed(any variation).race.phobia.enigma.woe.brawl.creep.jouks.jues.zenith.yahoo.yikes.ohno.four.ofles.oscar.xide.xo.caem.gun.gats.

2. Nutonce

Nutonce Member

what do yall think are the most original names?

3. welcome to the real world she said to me, condescendingly

definately chef even though i suck
    xxx303

4. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

5. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

bluntman 2000

6. j3di

j3di Member

7. fatlaces

fatlaces Member

lsdkqrw[rpt.

or any variation there of.

8. *die*

*die* Junior Member

ive actually seen some ppl bomb "gay" and "fag"

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz or any vatiation of all the letters w/out using anyone of them more than once

9. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

eatfuk
    earsnot
    cduse
    korshen
    nerd
    dork
    geek

10. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

11. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Define original, Is this what the society would consider original, or what we ourselves consider original. Are you talking about all artists or just writers. The most original style or just the most original name.

12. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

i was gunna say earsnot and eatfuk but u beat me to it...and i know that theres a bunch of dudes that write nerd dork and geek...:idea:

13. EunichOner

EunichOner New Jack

I got a boy from Russia who writes Trot-ski he claims a crew called CCCP.I also think spork,zephyr,and o'clock are good original names.

14. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

what????
    theres another spork out there???
    fuck....