MOST ORIGINAL NAMES

Nutonce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy from spain writes la mano but hsi throwup is this icon of a thumbs up...that shit is hot..not to mention he is king of barcelona...o'clock is a dope name..always people that get up all over the fucking place make me like their shit more...seen is a fresh name "i seen dat here i seen it there" claw's claw paw throwups are dope eskimo is a cool name-i like the name krum too

Originally posted by scratcheater

personally i like my own "moskos"

team "os gemeos" is nice and original

not if you're portugese. then it's just "the twins".

dalek (even though there's now an mc and a rock band of the same name)

meat

isor

sasquatch

quisp

• 2 months later...

hmmmmmmmm.........

GASP....YNOT.....DIF'EYE....RUMA......MISERY........HATE......kosh i dont really know aye.....far i know this one chick who was like obsessed with hey arnold so she started hitting PTACKY.....like helga:rolleyes: .....shucks those were the days......:rolleyes: :confused:

Guest kode1three

may have missed this if it wa listed...

this cat from back in the day in cambridge ma.......CHIA-PET....homeboy had a nice script.....

• 4 months later...

i hope none of these have been posted yet, and if they have, sorry.

dazem, onset, berzerker, other, and and. a while ago, i saw a three man prodo, i cant remember who did it, but and was in the middle, so it was like ____ and _______, and i think thats pretty origional.

peace

Archived