Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mike Tyson Fight Saturday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Jun 4, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Since no ones touched the subject. What are your thoughts on Iron Mike and do you think hes gunna win on Saturday? Personally i love watching him fight, fuck all the nonsence the guy is obviously a lunatic but that doesent take away the fact hes fun as hell to watch.

2. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

i agree.. he's a blast to watch... so unpredictable.
    Although.. i wouldnt pay the 50 odd dollars that it costs to see on payperveiw..

I'll just wait a week until it airs on regular tv.....

3. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Guest

Uh-oh!!!

Where are they fighting at again??
    And my money is on Lennox Lewis!!

4. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

They are fighting in Memphis because no one else wanted to Support Mike Tyson. Fuck he generates so much money i dont see why people would hate on him. He's gunna get to fight somewhere. In this case Memphis TN

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i hate lewis but hes gonna beat brova mikey. i think that tyson is a beast but his traing has not been the same sence the early 90s and he has been very sloppy sence. and lewis has the reach and has been ightign his normal plug fighting style. i want mikey to win tho dont get me wrong. i just know what is goign to happend. lewis in the 7th:eek:

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

Have you ever had the misfortune of fighting him on Mike Tyson's Punch Out?!?!?!?!?!

OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO WIN! HE DOWNS PEOPLE IN A SINGLE PUNCH NO MATTER WHAT ON THE GAME!

7. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

If Mike can get inside & connect with one of his left hooks or something then watch out! If not Lewis will probably win. If I was in vegas I would probably throw $20 on Tyson. Lewis is supposed to have a glass chin & the fighters that have knocked down Lewis in the past didn't nearly have the power Iron Mike does.

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

without a huge analysis basically chances are he will not win

reasons :

hes past his prime

lewis is in his

lewis is disaplined

tyson is not

lewis can control tyson with his jab (hes good at that) tysons got t rex arms

tyson cant go the distance lewis can

ex. tyson vs. buster douglas

my bet is lewis but with tyson you never know

everyone thought rahmen was gonna woop lewis's ass in that re-match, lewis has never lost a re-match in his life. im not saying this is a rematch im saying lewis knows how to prepare against fighters.

before i go rambling on lewis will win

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky

9. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

tyson's gonna eat his kids dammit

how could you say lewis is gonna win?

shame on all of you

shame
    shame
    shame
    :mad:

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

cause i know boxing heh

iCEBERG shrugs

well see, ill see you come sunday morning!@#

shoulda made a who will win tyson/lewis poll

11. platapie

platapie Guest

hell yeah! eatign kids is the way to go.

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

lewis will win....
    tyson is unfortunately a has been in my opinion...
    but you never know....

13. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky [/B][/QUOTE]

Fuck yeah that ward/gatti fight was a helluva a fight & the morales/barrera should be some shiznit!

14. yoink

yoink Elite Member

besides all the bad shit on tyson, past his prime etc..i dont think lewis has ever fought anyone yet that will come at him as intense as we mostly all hope tyson will, i wathced some preview shit on em, and yeah tyson talked his regular shit but if he gets in on lewis and lands some blasts lewis is gonna be hurtin....

but lewis will probably win never bet against the money man..;)

this is also if tyson doesnt fucking bite his nuts off of something:D

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i hope tyson kicks lewis's ass, ..............then bites it.