Mike Tyson Fight Saturday

E-DubleSkilZ

Since no ones touched the subject. What are your thoughts on Iron Mike and do you think hes gunna win on Saturday? Personally i love watching him fight, fuck all the nonsence the guy is obviously a lunatic but that doesent take away the fact hes fun as hell to watch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i hate lewis but hes gonna beat brova mikey. i think that tyson is a beast but his traing has not been the same sence the early 90s and he has been very sloppy sence. and lewis has the reach and has been ightign his normal plug fighting style. i want mikey to win tho dont get me wrong. i just know what is goign to happend. lewis in the 7th:o

Guest Catch22

If Mike can get inside & connect with one of his left hooks or something then watch out! If not Lewis will probably win. If I was in vegas I would probably throw $20 on Tyson. Lewis is supposed to have a glass chin & the fighters that have knocked down Lewis in the past didn't nearly have the power Iron Mike does.

without a huge analysis basically chances are he will not win

reasons :

hes past his prime

lewis is in his

lewis is disaplined

tyson is not

lewis can control tyson with his jab (hes good at that) tysons got t rex arms

tyson cant go the distance lewis can

ex. tyson vs. buster douglas

my bet is lewis but with tyson you never know

everyone thought rahmen was gonna woop lewis's ass in that re-match, lewis has never lost a re-match in his life. im not saying this is a rematch im saying lewis knows how to prepare against fighters.

before i go rambling on lewis will win

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky

Guest platapie
Originally posted by hulk hogan

tyson's gonna eat his kids dammit

hell yeah! eatign kids is the way to go.

Guest Catch22

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky [/b]

Fuck yeah that ward/gatti fight was a helluva a fight & the morales/barrera should be some shiznit!

besides all the bad shit on tyson, past his prime etc..i dont think lewis has ever fought anyone yet that will come at him as intense as we mostly all hope tyson will, i wathced some preview shit on em, and yeah tyson talked his regular shit but if he gets in on lewis and lands some blasts lewis is gonna be hurtin....

but lewis will probably win never bet against the money man..;)

this is also if tyson doesnt fucking bite his nuts off of something:D

Originally posted by Catch22

oh an if you watch boxing regularly get out the upcomming morales fight and the past mickey ward/arturo gatti fight (fight of the century) it was like a few weeks ago. that shit was better then rocky

Fuck yeah that ward/gatti fight was a helluva a fight & the morales/barrera should be some shiznit! [/b]

aww man you saw that shit too?

thats why i watch boxing. two pitbulls put in the ring with crazy amounts of heart. wards left hooks got some bite to it eh? thats only the second fight i've ever seen him fight. that 9th round? ooooohweeee

im glad someone else saw that fight, thats all... excuse me

Guest willy.wonka

notice the threads name..tysons fight

it'll be a fight for tyson..a walk through the park for lewis...

Archived