Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ma this wall would have been real nice for RI.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by imported_MoeLarryCurly, Sep 7, 2001.

1. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly Member

http://yourphotos.com/users/4542/article2.gif'>
    sorry bout the size
    when i get off my lazy ass ill scan the continuation of the artcile.

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

please scan more...post 400

3. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

4. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

they fucking put their addresses in there? what the fuck? they don't put rapists addresses in the paper....

5. Decnt

Decnt New Jack

damn that is some harsh shit, 8g's for that fuck i'd do time they wanna destroy art do it their damn selves

6. MestOne

MestOne Member

Damn thats alot of fucking money for a charge for something so harmless..why dont they paint over it or make it legal? No one will see it why should it matter? O well nothing i can do, but that really sucks..

7. that just breaks my american heart.
    our society has the mind of a timequake.
    just wait until free will kicks in, then it's
    uck ar.

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

shit, somebody should help them nihuhs out and buffit for em. cost maybe 25-30 bills max. sheesh.

------------------
    stonecutters#1

9. reckalot

reckalot Member

$7680 to remove it...what the fuck are they going to do, build another fuckin wall..i could buff a wall that large with a couple gallons of paint..i think that shit is bull shit..post the rest of the article...FUCK THE DOT..thank you

10. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

Okay, there is no reason for you not to post the rest of the article..

11. CHEESEBURGER

CHEESEBURGER Guest

yea that fine they gotta pay is damn stupid.like everyone sed,it would cost bout 30$ to restore it,dot can go sick a duck.um..yea post the rest of the article even tho i alreeady read it im sure others wanna too.

12. INFAMOUS ARTIST1

INFAMOUS ARTIST1 Member

where is the article in the paper i wanna see it...can sumone tell me the section and date???

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

they listed their fucking addresses......i cant belive they listed their addresses......peoples priorities are so skewed......

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

14. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

fuck that man someone go down there at night and just roll that joint over...then they cant charge them to remove it...either that or just fucking leave i mean its like a mural pretty much...i could see if it was just pieces but they did a whole dope ass fucking backround...

[This message has been edited by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS (edited 09-08-2001).]

15. satellite

satellite Senior Member

they do in ontario.