Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Like to do

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Apr 6, 2003.

1. What things you people like to do?...i mean what is it that you could keep on doing despite if youre good or not at it..just do it for the fun of it. When i say fun, i dont mean that you do it for shit and giggles though, i mean that you're somewhat serious about it.

My list keeps getting sorter and sorter

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

reconnoitering.
    nerdsz know.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Good job your Nerdiness!

-drawing
    -painting
    -talking shit
    -giving sexy girls dirty looks
    -biking
    -taking pictures
    -sitting Indian Style
    -smoking cigs with my shirt off, I'm good at that.

more later maybe.

5. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

im not that good of a criminal....i m not a good skateboarder any more but i still do it everynow and then....im terrible when it comes to talking to girls....i dont know how some people do it.....i can hold conversation with the cool ones...but the shy ones or the ones with attitude i cant hang....i always feel dumb or like i got a biiiig booger on my head or something.....

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

truth.

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Well just recently :

*drawing/art. It really is my passion. Good or not I enjoy it.. starting to apply myself more. wooot.
    *Running! yes runnning. I run 4-5 miles tuesdays and thursdays.."and then some". I'm running, eating healthier. sort of. trying to at least. And when I get the bling for it.. a bike. So when I can't sleep at night I can just go ride my bike. Yeah I'm lame I know.The last bike I had was a teal one with those girly pussy ribbon things coming out of the handle bars and that got thrown out a long time ago.

8. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i like to come on 12oz and speak about my life

9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

I am very good at drinking in pubs.
    I am fond of long walks, with the dog, or solo.
    I like to get things finished, the sence of accomplishment ranks up there with good feelings
    I like getting home from work.
    I like travel, going places
    I like bullshitting with friends till all hours of the night outside in the summer
    I like being in the middle of nowhere, for the sence of seclusion
    I like working on stuff, having projects, like cars and painting projects
    I like to be funny at others expence
    I love spending weeks in the islands off the coast of my city.
    I like driving anything, anywhere for any amount of time
    I love to be on in or around boats
    Summer Summer Summer Summer
    Beaches
    the west coast
    Trains
    Love

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Re: Good job your Nerdiness!

damn, that's a good one.

11. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

i like to be creative artistically.. even if i am not good at it, and the creativity isn't all there, it's fun and feels good to do something nice for a change.

i like to ride my bicycle.. although i haven't in a couple years, it's still in my heart. i miss it dearly and should really put my bike back together.

i like to be near water..beach, river, whatever.

i like trains, weather it be painting them, commuting or just watching one pass by on the tracks.

i like hanging out with my friends and laughing, having a good time.

i like holding hands.

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

dance party
    (which has been absent from my life lately :( )

13. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but i like to get into some of that graffiti stuff in my spare time. It's kinda cool.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

writing my name in cursive

15. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

driving with the wind in your face at night while listening to music and sometimes with a cigarette too.