If you didnt already know..

BURGER KING

$2.17 for a whopper (cheese 40 cents +) small soda and small fries

On the back of every receipt is a survey and a number. Call in and answer 1 for english or 2 for learn english you dumbfuck (Im "hispanic" calm down mr. brown). Then give a 5 to the next question, this is important or else you gotta go thru a shitload of questions. Giving a 5 on the first Q. will give you only two questions left. Follow thru with the 5's and youll get a code to put on the back of the reciept.

Go in tell them you want a whopper (or optional chicken sandwich for the bitches) and buy a small soda and fries. If you eat in you can usually refill for free. If you eat out youre currently licking pussy.

They give you another receipt and you can pull the same shit again.

(If you didnt already know)

(parentheses abuse oner)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not so genious, the soda and fries cost at leas a couple dollars right? you can get two whopper juniors and whatever size soda you want for two bucks. at first i thought those receipts said just a free whopper, so i said i have a coupon for a free whopper and it worked a couple times, but then i think the company sent out a memo. "we went over this yesterday sir, you have to buy a drink and fries"

not so genious' date=' the soda and fries cost at leas a couple dollars right? you can get two whopper juniors and whatever size soda you want for two bucks. at first i thought those receipts said just a free whopper, so i said i have a coupon for a free whopper and it worked a couple times, but then i think the company sent out a memo. "we went over this yesterday sir, you have to buy a drink and fries"[/quote']

Well fuck you

That genius enough for you?