Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need some zzz

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by RuzE, Dec 5, 2003.

1. RuzE

RuzE New Jack

can eny 1 show me some new ways to do some z
    thank you ....

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Look at the letter S and Turn it around!

3. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

:lol:

4. spazjuice

spazjuice New Jack

when i write SPAZ...does the Z need to look just like the S but flipped around or can i just do whatever i want...?

5. newjersey

newjersey Member

if your name was nuts...... would u have to turn the n aroudn to make an s?

6. spazjuice

spazjuice New Jack

get off my clit. i've only been doin this shit for a few weeks...someone told me to just flip the s around and make it a z...i thought that would look mad lame..so i was jus askin folks to see what the real deal is. thank you much for replyin...but next time dont be such a cockboy. almost made a white girl cry.

7. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

you can make it easier for yaself by flippin it around, but i think it would look too plain, or maybe it would look hott if u had a hot S, but u can do wuteva u want, u can make a new Z up if u want.....but its all up to youu

8. spazjuice

spazjuice New Jack

i'd post up some sketches...but my retarded ass can't figure out how to do it.

9. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

ARE YOU THE SAME HOMOSEXUAL WHO ASKED HOW TO DO A K?

10. spazjuice

spazjuice New Jack

uhm..homosexual? sorry..i dont slam clams. i'm very much into boys. now..lets talk about how silly you are...i write spaz...take a minute and see if you can spot a K and i think you might of answered your own question.

11. Meph1

Meph1 New Jack

changed ur name mayb... but i thought this was about Ruze?

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

no you cant do whatever you want, there are strict rules which you MUST abide by... you have to follow "the graffiti writers secret handbook of style" search for it on google.

13. RuzE

RuzE New Jack

yea this was bout meh but i aint trippin tho. i was just wonderin if ne 1 had any good advice but alls i got out of it is smart remarks so thanks any ways!!

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ferst u need 2 lern how 2 fucking spel

15. toaztlove

toaztlove New Jack

well, it seems to me, like someone said, a z is essentially a flipped s, or vice versa... it seems to me, traditionally a z is more angled where as an s is more rounded... just fuck around with angles and shit, take it slow take it easy... i'd rather have a shitty but original Z down that I came up with myself over a few weeks than just memorize a hot Z that was given to me by some nice dude on twelve ounce... know what I mean?