Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I need help from some experienced writers....like BAAAAAAD!!!!!!!please respond!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by stiches, Jun 28, 2001.

1. stiches

stiches Member

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038688&Sequence=0'>
    [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038692&Sequence=0'>
    I have been siting here drinking and figured I would draw something. then i rememberd , oh yeah! I SUCK! This is all i could draw.
    I havnt produced anything worth looking at and I refuse to waste paint on this crap. I know it sounds desperate but if you could just give me some pointers, show me some things to study or if you have the time to help my whinny ass, draw my name. Solarius I know you'll read this, help me man, im drunk and i cant draw. (not just cuz im drunk but all together).
    Any help would be appreciated.
    -Stiches"i know it's spelled stitches"Oner
    mending my wounds, only to tear them open again.

2. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

In my projects, my project thick
    In my projects, everybody cooks bricks
    In my projects, my projects thick
    Don't come to my projects if you ain't wit dis clique

sorry bout that...
    study caligraphy. it will help your letters improve ten fold.

3. platapie

platapie Guest

i like it man i dont no why you hate it so much. the simple is pretty dope to.

4. stiches

stiches Member

check your mail

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

personaly, i think your beeing a little hard on yourself... you stuff isnt that bad at all... just keep sketching, it'll come..

6. stiches

stiches Member

it just sucks because this is the best I can do. All it is, is regurgetaded biting/my own sad attempt at evolving. I cant even spell. I am gonna have another couple coronas and go to bed. I'll bump this in the moro.

7. shitbag

shitbag Guest

getting good requires you to paint, and those pieces are not that bad...just not that good

8. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

dude, the only pointer you need is to go paint. the pics have a decent style, your tags are ok, and they are much better than some of the aweful shit that gets posted here.

9. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

What works for me is to hang out with dudes that are good and let them make fun of me alot...after several years they would allow me to help fill-in their pieces (if I racked all the paint for them) eventually they would do my outline for me and let me fill in my own piece...and then make fun of me some more. This process takes at least 5 years ,in my case they are still making fun of me, but I am an extreme example. Oh, and I'm not sure this method works over the internet...

10. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

u gotta find a new crew

11. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

Me?? What am I good for, I suck! You should have seen this freight I did last week!
    ..ok..ok, I'm on my way...

12. etchAsketch

etchAsketch Member

what are you bitching about??

get offline and go paint shit.

13. stiches

stiches Member

i thought it was obvious.

14. ASTISM

ASTISM Guest

Have fun with your S to T connections

all the other letters are a breeze