Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i need a spanish translation please!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MR BOJANGLES, Feb 22, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ok in my city theres an all spanish channel...now keep in mind that us whiteboys dont speak a lick of espanol, but we love to get wasted and watch this channel (my favorite show is sabado gigante) but were watching a talk show and the theme/title is..." lo deje todo por ti" what the hell are they arguing about?

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

by the looks of it, im guessing some of them are gay.

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

"it leaves everything up to you"

5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

thank you aser, that helps a little...im pretty sure they are all cheating on eachother.
    you guys ever see that show "SABADO GIGANTE?" its nutty!

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Translated text:
    "it leaves everything it by you."

the online translator is no help....sorry....

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

too little too late

8. Agent Uprise

Agent Uprise New Jack

I dont speak spanish either but I've watched that show many times.
    Nothing but fly ass honeys and that mr potato head looking motherfucker!!!
    Sabado GI-GAN-TE
    Sabado GI-GAN-TE
    Sabado GI-GAN-TE

9. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

see, up here its crazy french gameshows. I was pissed when they re-arranged the channels, cause we no longer got this french network that ran a gameshow called "Jeux sans frontiers" or somthing to that effect (it means "games without borders") that was nuts. Lots of swiming and giant styrofoam props, and it had a huge audience. I never made much sense of it...but it was a blast to watch!

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

11. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

thats how SABADO GIGANTE is...theres a samarai, a midget, a lion, and a host and they do some weird shit.

12. All pretty close, but a liiiiiittle off....

It means: "I left/abandoned everything for you". Program probably deals with couples where one half sacrificed a hell of a lot of shit for the other person. Hope this helped. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

yah when i took spanish i used free translation for projects and when i did poster board things. my teacher thought i was weird cuz the only thing i new was hola and como te llammasso when i handed the projeccts and posterboards in she would ask me if i did this myslef. this is back in the 7th grade

14. crso

crso Senior Member

it means -"i told him everything for you"

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

babelfish.altavista.com