i need a spanish translation please!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok in my city theres an all spanish channel...now keep in mind that us whiteboys dont speak a lick of espanol, but we love to get wasted and watch this channel (my favorite show is sabado gigante) but were watching a talk show and the theme/title is..." lo deje todo por ti" what the hell are they arguing about?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

thank you aser, that helps a little...im pretty sure they are all cheating on eachother.

you guys ever see that show "SABADO GIGANTE?" its nutty!

see, up here its crazy french gameshows. I was pissed when they re-arranged the channels, cause we no longer got this french network that ran a gameshow called "Jeux sans frontiers" or somthing to that effect (it means "games without borders") that was nuts. Lots of swiming and giant styrofoam props, and it had a huge audience. I never made much sense of it...but it was a blast to watch!

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by ese

see, up here its crazy french gameshows. I was pissed when they re-arranged the channels, cause we no longer got this french network that ran a gameshow called "Jeux sans frontiers" or somthing to that effect (it means "games without borders") that was nuts. Lots of swiming and giant styrofoam props, and it had a huge audience. I never made much sense of it...but it was a blast to watch!

thats how SABADO GIGANTE is...theres a samarai, a midget, a lion, and a host and they do some weird shit.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

All pretty close, but a liiiiiittle off....

It means: "I left/abandoned everything for you". Program probably deals with couples where one half sacrificed a hell of a lot of shit for the other person. Hope this helped. Beer,

El Mamerro

yah when i took spanish i used free translation for projects and when i did poster board things. my teacher thought i was weird cuz the only thing i new was hola and como te llammasso when i handed the projeccts and posterboards in she would ask me if i did this myslef. this is back in the 7th grade

Guest imported_El Mamerro

"it leaves everything up to you" = "te lo deja todo a ti"

"it leaves everything it by you." = "te lo deja todo junto a ti"

"i told him everything for you" = "se lo dije todo por ti"

"i left everything for you" = "lo deje todo por ti"

All very subtle differences. Spanish is annoying,come to think of it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived