Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Need a Knife!

Discussion in 'Style' started by religion, Apr 22, 2006.

1. religion

religion Member

Perferably open assist. Very stylish (by stylish, I mean two colors tops with no gay speed holes on the grip) and functional. I may want to open a can of paint or shank a crackhead... who knows!!! One blade, perferably black handle and silver/chrome blade. Style, and quality first... I dont care about brands. Anyone have a nice one they could recomend? I've been looking for about a year now, and price really isnt an issue. I've owned alot of knives and I am tired of having to replace every couple months. If you've got one you love, and you've owned quite a few, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

2. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

3. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

go to other countrys they got some sick as knifes.

4. Soup BDC

Soup BDC Member

Why do you need a knife? Can you use a knife? Have you training in knife use? If you're asking US i assume not, meaning in a fight I've got 12 to 1 that the other fucker pulls it off you and stabs you with it. So what you want is the tiniest, tooth picking motherfucker you can find.

5. religion

religion Member

Ok, forget the shank a crackhead part... I just mean it will be both a tool and a form of protection. I'm not looking at getting into a fight just to be clear. Also, I've owned knives all my life. Soup, contribute to the thread positively or shut up.

6. Qawee

Qawee Elite Member

THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN ORDER

7. luke skywalker

luke skywalker New Jack

knives don't kill people, guns kill people. get yourself a gun.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it doesn't meet your style requirements but I bought it for functionality, not trying to win a fashion show. Still, $20 at Wal-Mart gets you a Kershaw knife that kicks ass. Open assist, lock blade and carbon steel so it holds an edge forever. I've found the butt end extremly useful for opening cans and the blade will cut what you need. I use it for general construction type work and it's never failed. Plus for $20 its totally disposable. I think the one I have is called the Gryst or something...

9. chelkone

chelkone Junior Member

REAL GANGSTERS USE SCREWDRIVERS AHH

10. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Nothin scares people like the threat of a screwdriver...I told a kid I was gunna stick it in his eye just to watch him bleed, he turned into quite the lil bitch after that

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

12. religion

religion Member

Smart! Thanks man. Nice call. Cheers.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

whats with all these gay meatheads popping up in the most random places

15. religion

religion Member

Thats kind of like saying... " What are all these dicks showing up in pussies for?"

What can you expect from fucking writers? Drug addicted, "my own god" thinkin', peices of shit.

:)