Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just don't get it.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blood as ink, Mar 27, 2002.

1. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

what the fuck is wrong with me?i've had a total of 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.it's now 4am and i'm still not tired.i did even drink coffee today..which is also weird...because i'm a coffee whore.i feel like i could run around for hours.something just not right.ahh i think i'm gonna go ride my bike and continue to be a bum.

sorry if this was useless and a waste of your time.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

it's funny cuz he's not...

4. el barto

el barto Elite Member

my friend had a program where he'd sleep every other day and just sleep for 16 hours instead of 8 each day. you should jump on that.

5. Eski

Eski Guest

my friend used to be on dexies , he wouldnt sleep for like 3 days in a row , hed just go home from school , work on his car , then go to school...and do the same , and then hed just sleep for like 2 days straight .

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i sleep 3-4 hours at night and 3-4 in the afternoon... except on weekends...

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i have no idea what im doing up right now

tweakers fuckin suck...lets all get together and go tweak bashin...

8. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

im with vinyl junkies sleep pattern.

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i know who is a major insomniac.....hmm....i wonder if he is reading this now.......;)

10. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

I am ... and I am. I don't guess you were refering to me, but I don't think I've slept well since I was about 13. My twin brother and dad are the same ... it sucks.

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

12. aederone

aederone Member

13. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

add 4 1/2 more hours to that.rode my bike around till about 5:30..came home and crashed.about 10 my girlfriend called and woke me up and ended up waking up.made some coffee.now i'm wide awake again.fuck fuck fuck.sleep doesn't like me.

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Dirty Dozen Crew

in high school psychology class, my teacher spoke of nonsomniacs. it's not that they can't sleep, it's that they don't have to. there was a study of a woman who would sleep three hours tops every two days. imagine how much you could get done...the possibilities

15. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

hmm...i don't think that's the case...but who knows...i could get alot done but i'm lazy. on another note i got 5 more hours..go me.