I hate tatoos

Face Me Face Death

my new tats are in the middle of the healing process and they are itching really fucking bad...I hate this shit..I have been keeping my nice inscented curel lotion on em...anyone got good rememdies for relieving the itch?...for those of you that don't know when you get a new tatoo you can't scratch it while its healing because if you pull the scab off you could remove some of the color and have an ugly tatoo and look like a chump.

p.s. I haven't showered today and my armpits smell like onions...25 more posts and I will be elite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard you're supposed to pee on them.. the iodine helps it heal faster and relieves the itch or something.. another thing is put a really really hot steaming rag on your tattoo and hold it for a couple minutes. the heat draws out some of the dried blood that is causing the itching.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Originally posted by Face Me Face Death:

my new tats are in the middle of the healing process and they are itching really fucking bad...I hate this shit..I have been keeping my nice inscented curel lotion on em...anyone got good rememdies for relieving the itch?...for those of you that don't know when you get a new tatoo you can't scratch it while its healing because if you pull the scab off you could remove some of the color and have an ugly tatoo and look like a chump.

p.s. I haven't showered today and my armpits smell like onions...25 more posts and I will be elite

Damnit you can't even spell tattoo.

Archived