Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Face Me Face Death

I hate tatoos

my new tats are in the middle of the healing process and they are itching really fucking bad...I hate this shit..I have been keeping my nice inscented curel lotion on em...anyone got good rememdies for relieving the itch?...for those of you that don't know when you get a new tatoo you can't scratch it while its healing because if you pull the scab off you could remove some of the color and have an ugly tatoo and look like a chump.

p.s. I haven't showered today and my armpits smell like onions...25 more posts and I will be elite

I heard you're supposed to pee on them.. the iodine helps it heal faster and relieves the itch or something.. another thing is put a really really hot steaming rag on your tattoo and hold it for a couple minutes. the heat draws out some of the dried blood that is causing the itching.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

if they itch that bad lightly slap the area around the tattoo,this will help.

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower

Guest HESHIANDET

id go w/ the slap my friend, works for me

Originally posted by krs702:

if u burn yourself.. from the stove or something .. pee on it..

it really helps..

hahahahaahah oh shit this ones pretty damn funny!

this is kind of unrelated but youre supposed to pee on your piercings while they're healing too. urine is sterile (YOUR urine. dont pee on your friends!) so it cleanses it. good luck with facial piercings.

Originally posted by Face Me Face Death:

my new tats are in the middle of the healing process and they are itching really fucking bad...I hate this shit..I have been keeping my nice inscented curel lotion on em...anyone got good rememdies for relieving the itch?...for those of you that don't know when you get a new tatoo you can't scratch it while its healing because if you pull the scab off you could remove some of the color and have an ugly tatoo and look like a chump.

p.s. I haven't showered today and my armpits smell like onions...25 more posts and I will be elite

Damnit you can't even spell tattoo.