Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how to dress COOL.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Aug 23, 2003.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Okay so I have a little cousin who very much likes N.E.R.D. She bought me a ticked to some sprite liquid mix crap and said she wanted to take me to spend time with me. aww right. well anyway it is an all day event and I wanted to fucking shoot myself. I have never been so annoyed . They took all the people who dress cool and sent them here.

So, if you're a girl or guy you MUST wear a trucker hat.!! mother trucker right. And if you don't have one you could purchase your very own CUSTOM GRAFFITI TRUCKER HAT!!!!WOOOO. okay so you pay $20 bucks to get your gay name written on a gay hat . this line had about 9435345534535 people in it. stupid fuckers.
    - Also, girls should wear slutty clothes from forever 21 or wet seal that make you feel sooooooooo hip hop. oh and hip hop sneakers. those are wayyy cool too. You know, the shirts with one sleeve, or those other cool hats you cock to the side..

guys have to wear tribal shirts or vintage shirts that aren't really vintage, they just bought them at some cool store. coooool. Oh, and you HAVE to sport a bandana in your back pocket. Who cares what the bandana is for just put it there.
    Also rock steady was there and these dumb broads in front of me were like "woooooooooooooooo i love breakers like omg!!!'. And some girls and guys in line said something like "yeah the Roots are pretty good for a new group".. what in the shit. I'm not some hardcore hip hop person but still. I had to get a j.d. and coke to relax and not get overly upset. All this is nothing new its just htat they were all in one area.
    But if you like stupid drunk people, wiggers and hoes ..woo. I know thats what i get for going but eh.
    I know that some of you do wear trucker hats, I'm not "hating"er... it's just that 7/10 people had them. and arghhhhhhhhhhh.

I really fucking hate people sometimes. and i was like oh gook nigger pirate. fawk.

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

"space reserved" for "first"

3. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

what dirty..what about lena?what.

<3

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

"space reserved for your cousin"

5. Dirty_habiT

Damn deliss, I feel ya on that.... I need a drink after just reading about it.

Edit: Lena who? It's all about us.:yum: :lick:

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

People are idiots. I'm amazed you didn't kill anyone......

7. rip

rip Elite Member

i bet no one there was wearing a dickie jump suit and rebok classics. were they. hell mutha fuckin naw. aint no one cool like me.

8. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

whoa i just realized im wearing a phatfarm shirt two sizes too big damn im wiggered out as fuck

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

ooh ooh I was. minus the jumpsuit. You know not to long ago this girl i know said "yeah, I dont like your reeboks, they're old lady shoes"..... and now she has the same ones. Thanks to jay-z and eve. ....
    ...have you seen the movie swingers where they're playing video games and that guy said 'hey move over hip hop'... funny shit.. sorta..

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Ok, I take back the wigger thing. I mean jerseys, air force ones, chains, braids, the works.

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

me love you long time.

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I used to think trucker hats were COOL untill they got COOL then i was like this shit aint COOL.

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i thought you were like 15 or something... and i find it wierd they'd be serving booze at a soda sponsored event. buat ah well.. coke owns sprite, so who knows.

14. rip

rip Elite Member

yeah there tight. what are those one old style nikes, that us mexicans where?

15. Dirty_habiT

No fuckin way, Deliss is a grown lady. Look at her tits if you don't believe me.