how to dress COOL.

dELiSs

Okay so I have a little cousin who very much likes N.E.R.D. She bought me a ticked to some sprite liquid mix crap and said she wanted to take me to spend time with me. aww right. well anyway it is an all day event and I wanted to fucking shoot myself. I have never been so annoyed . They took all the people who dress cool and sent them here.

So, if you're a girl or guy you MUST wear a trucker hat.!! mother trucker right. And if you don't have one you could purchase your very own CUSTOM GRAFFITI TRUCKER HAT!!!!WOOOO. okay so you pay $20 bucks to get your gay name written on a gay hat . this line had about 9435345534535 people in it. stupid fuckers.

- Also, girls should wear slutty clothes from forever 21 or wet seal that make you feel sooooooooo hip hop. oh and hip hop sneakers. those are wayyy cool too. You know, the shirts with one sleeve, or those other cool hats you cock to the side..

guys have to wear tribal shirts or vintage shirts that aren't really vintage, they just bought them at some cool store. coooool. Oh, and you HAVE to sport a bandana in your back pocket. Who cares what the bandana is for just put it there.

Also rock steady was there and these dumb broads in front of me were like "woooooooooooooooo i love breakers like omg!!!'. And some girls and guys in line said something like "yeah the Roots are pretty good for a new group".. what in the shit. I'm not some hardcore hip hop person but still. I had to get a j.d. and coke to relax and not get overly upset. All this is nothing new its just htat they were all in one area.

But if you like stupid drunk people, wiggers and hoes ..woo. I know thats what i get for going but eh.

I know that some of you do wear trucker hats, I'm not "hating"er... it's just that 7/10 people had them. and arghhhhhhhhhhh.

I really fucking hate people sometimes. and i was like oh gook nigger pirate. fawk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dELiSs

Okay so I have a little cousin who very much likes N.E.R.D. She bought me a ticked to some sprite liquid mix crap and said she wanted to take me to spend time with me. aww right. well anyway it is an all day event and I wanted to fucking shoot myself. I have never been so annoyed . They took all the people who dress cool and sent them here.

So, if you're a girl or guy you MUST wear a trucker hat.!! mother trucker right. And if you don't have one you could purchase your very own CUSTOM GRAFFITI TRUCKER HAT!!!!WOOOO. okay so you pay $20 bucks to get your gay name written on a gay hat . this line had about 9435345534535 people in it. stupid fuckers.

- Also, girls should wear slutty clothes from forever 21 or wet seal that make you feel sooooooooo hip hop. oh and hip hop sneakers. those are wayyy cool too. You know, the shirts with one sleeve, or those other cool hats you cock to the side..

guys have to wear tribal shirts or vintage shirts that aren't really vintage, they just bought them at some cool store. coooool. Oh, and you HAVE to sport a bandana in your back pocket. Who cares what the bandana is for just put it there.

Also rock steady was there and these dumb broads in front of me were like "woooooooooooooooo i love breakers like omg!!!'. And some girls and guys in line said something like "yeah the Roots are pretty good for a new group".. what in the shit. I'm not some hardcore hip hop person but still. I had to get a j.d. and coke to relax and not get overly upset. All this is nothing new its just htat they were all in one area.

But if you like stupid drunk people, wiggers and hoes ..woo. I know thats what i get for going but eh.

I know that some of you do wear trucker hats, I'm not "hating"er... it's just that 7/10 people had them. and arghhhhhhhhhhh.

I really fucking hate people sometimes. and i was like oh gook nigger pirate. fawk.

i bet no one there was wearing a dickie jump suit and rebok classics. were they. hell mutha fuckin naw. aint no one cool like me.

ooh ooh I was. minus the jumpsuit. You know not to long ago this girl i know said "yeah, I dont like your reeboks, they're old lady shoes"..... and now she has the same ones. Thanks to jay-z and eve. ....

...have you seen the movie swingers where they're playing video games and that guy said 'hey move over hip hop'... funny shit.. sorta..

I had to get a j.d. and coke to relax and not get overly upset. All this is nothing new its just htat they were all in one area.

i thought you were like 15 or something... and i find it wierd they'd be serving booze at a soda sponsored event. buat ah well.. coke owns sprite, so who knows.

ooh ooh I was. minus the jumpsuit. You know not to long ago this girl i know said "yeah, I dont like your reeboks, they're old lady shoes"..... and now she has the same ones. Thanks to jay-z and eve. ....

...have you seen the movie swingers where they're playing video games and that guy said 'hey move over hip hop'... funny shit.. sorta..

yeah there tight. what are those one old style nikes, that us mexicans where?

hahaha.......dressing cool......what a joke,people have to jump on the bandwagon because they feel insecure about themselves.....I've been rocking the same style of gear now for about 10 years.......Timberlands,jeans,button-up flannel/plaid shirts,and vintage jackets straight out of "Juice".....I like it,and don't give a fuck what people think.