Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how to be a pimp:getting girl secrets to share

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by taper, Oct 12, 2001.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

share your own little secrets as to gettin the ladies. god knows we could all use some help....;) try to make this intresting and worthwhile

2. you can start by not rocking with your cock out

and stoping dumb threads and replies would be helpful...

3. taper

taper Elite Member

yo its not stupid its just something to joke around with. you got a better topic? lighten up i tell you gets no play then...:D ;)

4. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Man it seems like everyone wants to pimp. The reality of it all is dorks who are going somewhere "women want a future" get women. If you arent going somewhere the wmoen are going to find a guy who will. But if its pimping you want let me explain.
    First you have to listen son, I mean all the random shit that will fall out of a girls mouth. Pay close attention as she will tell you little things about her indirectly. Then you find one or two of those little things. "the shit could be flowers, cookies, a god damned cartoon, pics of cats" and you get it for her. Surprise her and try and be romantic, Iknow your probably some hard as on the net but simmer down when your with the lady. As she notices that you pay attention things rapidly move to an esclated relationship. Once you make sex an issue to only please her youll be a fucking legend. She will tell all her little buddies your nice and sincere and good in bed, they in turn will want to sleep with you. It becomes a vicious cycle of getting laid but its worth the initial effort.

Ill take a box lunch at the Y

5. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

:cool:
    Girl it's just skin. You've sucked your thumb right.... and you put my finger in your mouth. Well then what's up it is all skin.

6. hahahhaha
    denzi got game

"Lines from Dolomite, few tips from Goines..."

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you could start by not being a closed minded ignorant little biggot. then you could also grow the fuck up. i have no problem meeting beautiful intelligent girls because i have something to offer them. what do you have taper? bad letters in a sketch book and anti gay rhetoric? yeah man, that really wows them over. you cant expect quality girls to have interest in you unless you have something quality to give in return...

8. bug

bug Guest

not true where i live. out of all my friends, i am the only one m,aking moves to have a good future. i'm getting into a field where starting pay is around 60 thousand with lots of opportunities to travel. all my friends work in restaurants and other shit jobs. some don't even work and live with theor parents. they get all the girls. i never meet any intelligent or at least interesting girls. the only women i meet that are interested in a guy that's going somewhere are the ones that wanna settle down and pop out a few babies already. not for me.

9. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Sorry BUG, Out here in cali that sems to be the majority rule, There are exceptions. I mean if your pumping up, or just look like a tough guy. I however am just chill and meet plenty of ladies, not all are hot, not all are intelligent, but the lasting impression seems to stake its claim. Good luck on your career bro. Peace.

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

bug, do you look like a monkey or something? do you smell like a fish? i saw a thing on tv once about this kid that smelled like a fish. kids were constantly clowning him. i used to have this hat once. it was a atlanta braves wool fitted hat... man, that thing smelled like shit. i dont know what to tell you.

11. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

so whats the deal? you asking people on this site for chick advice? the "secrets" haha..thats funny..Just be yourself fool..Girls like guys who are pretty selective when it comes to their tatse in girls/..It makes the ladies feel special to be "special" to be the one he wants out of the rest..But then theres that big problem you see..it gets to the point when your not making sense to each other..and even the sex is pretty lame..so my advice is to start with good conversation..start with music..and dont go out to poke..find someone you can actually relate with..who knows ..you might actually like her!

but then again I like tall artistic introverts..my weakness..

tough um how do you say?...fools..are soo run of the mill..any one can tip their yankees hat up and drink shmitt with some other dudes..and run with some lame beat box sessions..grow a thin beard along the chin..occaisionally sport a black leather coat..but wear shell toes with it..wear silver chains..and talk down to ladies..its all about being the aloof person in the setting..the diamond in the rough so to speak....show some originality and spark..and she will think about you all night..and maybe in the morning too..

but this has all been my experiance..sorry if anyone disagrees..word..

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

note that the Analog Brothers have to "Pimp to Eat"....
    im not much of a "pimp"... i havent been with a girl in ages...im overly shy...i figure theres someone out there for me...just dont know who or when ill meet her...

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

come on silo thin beards arent that bad are they? but i couldnt beat box to save my life...

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yes... thin beards are bad.

silo... you need to start an advice service. That's was right on point.

Here's what I've learned....
    If you can make fun of yourself, you're witty and charming.
    If you make fun of them, you're an asshole. Draw the line gents.

and back to CATS point about future...
    I honestly believe that women are attracted to a skill.
    It may go back to the 'provider/father' thing, but a real skill
    is hard to find. Think of janitors or carpenters. They have a skill,
    make some loot and build a home. Fine for a simple existance.

15. bug

bug Guest

naw seeking, i'm an alright looking guy. and i smell pretty darn good. girls have told me i got that naturally good smell thing going like a little boy, no BO i've acxtually complimented on my smell many times. i don't need scented deodorant or cologne.

and silo, be yourself? i agree, but not too many people can identify with myself. i'm interested in thought provoking intellectual stuff and pondering existence and shit like that, if i start talking like that to regular girls, i just get blank stares. i'm busy trying to build my carreer the only other interest i have is graff and music.
    1. graff- i don't tell anyone about it. not only for legal resons, but also due to the fact that most people think that its just downright degenerative beahior. big strike against me. i started telling people i "do art" thats not gonna last long seeing that i have 4 canvasses to show for it.
    2. music-i only know so called "underground" music, i know it sounds cheesy, i'm not trying to look like i'm cool by saying this, but i don't know anything about regular music that everyone listens to. Also i don't follow underground""music enough to carry a conversation about it with someone else taht's into it, cuz most people into that sort of thing are fanatics about it and know every project and recording going on in the world. the other day at work some girl starts talking to me about this song she loves that they play on the radio all the time, and i pretended to know waht she was talkin about for converstaion's sake, but the more she went off about it, it became quite obvious that i had no idea what she was talking about...
    my last girlfrfiend, i had nothing in common with her. i just didn't wanna feel lonely so i stayed with her. after i broke up with her i told myself never again will i get involved with someone i'm not interested in just to "have someone" that's pathetic.
    sorry, just ina cranky mood today