Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

have you ever been so fucked up???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Dec 17, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

here it is....

tonight i go to a bar for a while... they have a cool band playing. not hiphop or reggae but some cool shit. but they close at midnight. so i go to another bar with some friends and chill for a while longer. before i know it ive spent all my money and my friends have already bailed to go to sleep. so i go to my boys house thats not too far away and try to get him to let me crash tthere. i ring the door bell a few times and no one answeres. i ring again... no one answers. so i say "fuck it" and crash outside his house on the lawn. before i know it hes calling my name and shit so i wake up and see whats happening. i go into his house (waking up his roommate) and hes wondering what the fuck im doing. his roommates pissed (as she has every right to be seeing as its 3 30 in the morning...). so i go in and he askes me whats going on. and i say, " i dont know. " i honestly didnt mean to wake him up.

he tells me to have a look at myself in the bathroom.... when i look, im bleeding out my cheek, my jaw, my neck, my shoulder, and my hand.

i have absolutely no idea what happened. my best guess is that i fell and fucked myself up. if i find out someone did this to me.... ITS ON!!!

so my friend calls a cab for me to go home and the motherfucker tries to rip me off.

i told him straight, " i know how the fuck to get from bondi to ________"

he tries to tell me i told him to go that way. i was fuckin pissed so i just directly threatened him.
    i said. " i live in ____, i know how to get there from ______. do you see my neck? do you see my fuckin face??!!! do you know where the fuck im from?!?!?!??!?! take me to fuckin ______ and dont fuck around or ill fuck you up!!!!!!"

if im exaderating at all its that im not being as harsh as i really was. im still mad as fuck! i told the cabby that ive gotten from where i was to my house for less that 10 bones and i wasnt paying more. this dudes trying to jerk me around so i said stop the cab, im not paying anymore. so dude tells me its ten dollars (even though it said 13 on the meter) so i gave him a 20 and told me to give me my motherfuckin change, slammed the door on him, and bounced.

so now im at my house, bleeding still, not knowing why the fuck im bleeding like crazye. in extreem pain, and wanting to know if i did this to myself or if theres someone im literally going to cause mental damage to within the next week.....

anyhow, i havent been on 12 oz in a while so i thought id stop in to say hello and share my story.

(ps, if any of you live in sydney and beat up a passed out motherfucker last night, youre fuckin dead!!! no joke! i will find you, and i will inflict so much pain on you you wont ever come within 50 km's of this fuckin city!! bet on that!)

peace

2. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

3. jah

jah Elite Member

you are the first to be called a fag in this thread! congradulations you little bitch!

4. jah

jah Elite Member

exuse me, congratulations! faggot!

5. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

thats two signs of alcoholism right there pal.

call charter then call the cops.

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

7. jah

jah Elite Member

alcoholism can kiss my ass. you dont understand how mad i am right now!

and shameless self promotion, i hope to god youre calling diehomo a fag because if anyone says shit to me right now i vow to hunt you down and fuckin break every bone in your face. then every bone in your hand, so you cant type shit either!

8. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

i know a lot about drunks..

right now, the only person to be pissed at is yourself.

if you hadn't been so drunk you either
    ..would've never done that shit to yourself in the first place
    ..or would actually remember what happened

jah, no offense man, seriously

but sometimes people need to take a good, hard, honest look at themselves and their behavior and ask..Who is really to blame for all this?

i would bet money that no one even tried to step to you.
    you fell hard when you likely tripped on a curb or your own feet
    and busted your shit wide open.

i've seen this before
    (and sadly, i'm, sure i'll see it again)

take care of yourself!
    and don't get so drunk that your friends either can't or won't take care of you
    (or don't get so fuckin drunk that you need help just to walk)

9. Haha, shit... I say it again, Jah... you don't sound like a very fun drunk. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

No, for real, Jah go make me a sandwich ya bitch.

11. jah

jah Elite Member

i agree 100 % and looking back on it in the morning im sure it was all my fault. i was just yelling at guys last night because i was so mad. im seriously going to quit drinking. ive been thinking about it lately because its been taking all my money and i havent really been getting that much out of it but i think this was the deciding factor.... I FUCKING QUIT DRINKING! and i think im gonna quit smoking weed for a while too.

on a side note, i think i broke my collar bone, or at least a bone attatched to my collar bone. :)

12. 455

455 Guest

I blacked out not too long ago,and I guess I pissed this fool off somehow...anyways,I heard the guy hit me and broke my nose,I hit the ground and got right back up and started talking tons of shit right to his face then jammed to my truck and ran after him with a tire jack(a heavy one)....and the dude started tripping out and ran off....

I found out about this the next day from my friends and some other people at the bar..

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Jah you always sounded like a crazy one. I remember a story about how you went like 3 days withought sleeping yet you continued to work and party and drink. To me thats incomprehensable i probably would die. IM glad you quit drinking though. Ill drink to it tonight.

14. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

with shit like that, sounds like you could use a break at least. if your following through, then good luck. i myself sometimes think i drink too much. one of my new years resolutions is to slow down....

15. jah

jah Elite Member

suburbian bum, i got sleep.... like an average of 2 hours per night. im not THAT crazy. im not a machine anyway (well, not completely). i still cant fuckin believe i fell flat on my face. i dont think i blacked out, i think i knocked myself out. im just glad i didnt seriously injure myself. i mean, i am fucked up! probably more than any of you are thinking, but at least its nothing permanent. im just going to take this as a lesson and possibly a blessing in disguise. fuck alcohol. i cant even spell right anymore.....