have you ever been so fucked up???

jah

here it is....

tonight i go to a bar for a while... they have a cool band playing. not hiphop or reggae but some cool shit. but they close at midnight. so i go to another bar with some friends and chill for a while longer. before i know it ive spent all my money and my friends have already bailed to go to sleep. so i go to my boys house thats not too far away and try to get him to let me crash tthere. i ring the door bell a few times and no one answeres. i ring again... no one answers. so i say "fuck it" and crash outside his house on the lawn. before i know it hes calling my name and shit so i wake up and see whats happening. i go into his house (waking up his roommate) and hes wondering what the fuck im doing. his roommates pissed (as she has every right to be seeing as its 3 30 in the morning...). so i go in and he askes me whats going on. and i say, " i dont know. " i honestly didnt mean to wake him up.

he tells me to have a look at myself in the bathroom.... when i look, im bleeding out my cheek, my jaw, my neck, my shoulder, and my hand.

i have absolutely no idea what happened. my best guess is that i fell and fucked myself up. if i find out someone did this to me.... ITS ON!!!

so my friend calls a cab for me to go home and the motherfucker tries to rip me off.

i told him straight, " i know how the fuck to get from bondi to ________"

he tries to tell me i told him to go that way. i was fuckin pissed so i just directly threatened him.

i said. " i live in ____, i know how to get there from ______. do you see my neck? do you see my fuckin face??!!! do you know where the fuck im from?!?!?!??!?! take me to fuckin ______ and dont fuck around or ill fuck you up!!!!!!"

if im exaderating at all its that im not being as harsh as i really was. im still mad as fuck! i told the cabby that ive gotten from where i was to my house for less that 10 bones and i wasnt paying more. this dudes trying to jerk me around so i said stop the cab, im not paying anymore. so dude tells me its ten dollars (even though it said 13 on the meter) so i gave him a 20 and told me to give me my motherfuckin change, slammed the door on him, and bounced.

so now im at my house, bleeding still, not knowing why the fuck im bleeding like crazye. in extreem pain, and wanting to know if i did this to myself or if theres someone im literally going to cause mental damage to within the next week.....

anyhow, i havent been on 12 oz in a while so i thought id stop in to say hello and share my story.

(ps, if any of you live in sydney and beat up a passed out motherfucker last night, youre fuckin dead!!! no joke! i will find you, and i will inflict so much pain on you you wont ever come within 50 km's of this fuckin city!! bet on that!)

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alcoholism can kiss my ass. you dont understand how mad i am right now!

and shameless self promotion, i hope to god youre calling diehomo a fag because if anyone says shit to me right now i vow to hunt you down and fuckin break every bone in your face. then every bone in your hand, so you cant type shit either!

i know a lot about drunks..

right now, the only person to be pissed at is yourself.

if you hadn't been so drunk you either

..would've never done that shit to yourself in the first place

..or would actually remember what happened

jah, no offense man, seriously

but sometimes people need to take a good, hard, honest look at themselves and their behavior and ask..Who is really to blame for all this?

i would bet money that no one even tried to step to you.

you fell hard when you likely tripped on a curb or your own feet

and busted your shit wide open.

i've seen this before

(and sadly, i'm, sure i'll see it again)

take care of yourself!

and don't get so drunk that your friends either can't or won't take care of you

(or don't get so fuckin drunk that you need help just to walk)

Originally posted by !@#$%

i know a lot about drunks..

right now, the only person to be pissed at is yourself.

if you hadn't been so drunk you either

..would've never done that shit to yourself in the first place

..or would actually remember what happened

jah, no offense man, seriously

but sometimes people need to take a good, hard, honest look at themselves and their behavior and ask..Who is really to blame for all this?

i would bet money that no one even tried to step to you.

you fell hard when you likely tripped on a curb or your own feet

and busted your shit wide open.

i've seen this before

(and sadly, i'm, sure i'll see it again)

take care of yourself!

and don't get so drunk that your friends either can't or won't take care of you

(or don't get so fuckin drunk that you need help just to walk)

i agree 100 % and looking back on it in the morning im sure it was all my fault. i was just yelling at guys last night because i was so mad. im seriously going to quit drinking. ive been thinking about it lately because its been taking all my money and i havent really been getting that much out of it but i think this was the deciding factor.... I FUCKING QUIT DRINKING! and i think im gonna quit smoking weed for a while too.

on a side note, i think i broke my collar bone, or at least a bone attatched to my collar bone. :)

I blacked out not too long ago,and I guess I pissed this fool off somehow...anyways,I heard the guy hit me and broke my nose,I hit the ground and got right back up and started talking tons of shit right to his face then jammed to my truck and ran after him with a tire jack(a heavy one)....and the dude started tripping out and ran off....

I found out about this the next day from my friends and some other people at the bar..

suburbian bum, i got sleep.... like an average of 2 hours per night. im not THAT crazy. im not a machine anyway (well, not completely). i still cant fuckin believe i fell flat on my face. i dont think i blacked out, i think i knocked myself out. im just glad i didnt seriously injure myself. i mean, i am fucked up! probably more than any of you are thinking, but at least its nothing permanent. im just going to take this as a lesson and possibly a blessing in disguise. fuck alcohol. i cant even spell right anymore.....

Originally posted by nomadawhat

with shit like that, sounds like you could use a break at least. if your following through, then good luck. i myself sometimes think i drink too much. one of my new years resolutions is to slow down....

fuck! i completely forgot new years was coming up. hmmmm.... i need to decide if i want to break down already and get hammered on new years or spend this one sober. if i do drink new years it will be the last time and i wont drink until then. what do you people think??

hahahaha. i hope you dont have a little brother.... anyway, i most likely will still have a glass of wine or a beer with dinner once in a while but i wont be drinking when i party anymore and i wont be getting drunk. and weed is probably what i would need to make sure to have more of if i were to keep drinking. when i drink and smoke i chill out and usually go to sleep before i can do anything really stupid. and yeah, i have ten dollars in my pocket and 6 in the bank. is that enough for a sponsorship?? haha..... yeah

in my drunken state last nite (xmas parties like woah) i wrecked shit in my local town...but yet no fucking kebab shop! i ask you, what kinda fucked up place doesnt have a kebab shop open at 4.45 am on a wednesday morn?

hey jah....yeha i can realate i have woken up meny times, after drinking or whatever , with all kindsa injuries , the funny thing is you dont care at the time, presuming your still drunk when you wake up....

booze is possibly the evilest drug of them all , at least with most others you are concious of what you are doing to some degree...

NY? got a girlfriend? have a pill man...way to do it... ;)

moderation is the key..

if you have a serious drinking problem, like the kind that eventually kill people or help them to kill others (like by being a drunk driver), then you are the type of guy who cannot just 'take it easy' or 'only have a couple beers'

then you need to quit, and find something positive to fill the void.

but if you aren't that kind of hardcore no-holds barred alcoholic, then just slow down..

i did that with cigarettes and beer/liquor..i only have ONE when i occasionally get the craving for it

i won't say i'll never do it again cuz it seems to make it much tougher to lay off when i resrict myself..

just try to relax and take it one slow sip at a time.

and yeah, take a break and egt sober for a minute

god damn. quitting drinking is way fuckin harder than i thought it would be. not so much because i crave it, but because its so incorperated in socializing. if i want to go out and party, which i do and will, everyone's asking me if i want a drink and its almost rude to refuse. i went out last night with some friends and i only had 6 dollars so i knew i wasnt going to get hammered but then these dudes were buying me drinks left and right. finally i told them i was cool and didnt want anymore but i still didnt keep myself from drinking. partly because im in constant fuckin pain from my injuries right now and a sip or two helps me out. im going to cut down gradually until im healed up and then hopefully ill be active enough so i dont think about drinking. being hurt i dont have shit to do. i cant surf, i cant lift, i cant swim, i cant play basketball..... so basically all i have to do is kick it with friends.

tonight i was bored out of my mind so i went out and had a beer and played a game of pool. i was thinking about getting another one but i decided i didnt need it and bounced so.... at least theres some level of control. i know if i had weed i wouldnt be thinking about it at all but time are hard right now. no extra cash for weed.

either way i wont be getting out of control anymore. in the 5 years ive been drinking ive only done 3 REALLY stupid things so it hasnt been that bad.

and diehomokthx, I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU WANT A SANDWICH YOU CAN SEND ME 30 DOLLARS AND ILL SEND YOU A GOURMET SANDWICH BACK! otherwise, TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE DELI AND GET YOUR OWN FUCKIN SANDWICH.

holy shit my house is gross. time for some cleaning tomorrow.....

Originally posted by jah

god damn. quitting drinking is way fuckin harder than i thought it would be. not so much because i crave it, but because its so incorperated in socializing. if i want to go out and party, which i do and will, everyone's asking me if i want a drink and its almost rude to refuse. i went out last night with some friends and i only had 6 dollars so i knew i wasnt going to get hammered but then these dudes were buying me drinks left and right. finally i told them i was cool and didnt want anymore but i still didnt keep myself from drinking. partly because im in constant fuckin pain from my injuries right now and a sip or two helps me out. im going to cut down gradually until im healed up and then hopefully ill be active enough so i dont think about drinking. being hurt i dont have shit to do. i cant surf, i cant lift, i cant swim, i cant play basketball..... so basically all i have to do is kick it with friends.

tonight i was bored out of my mind so i went out and had a beer and played a game of pool. i was thinking about getting another one but i decided i didnt need it and bounced so.... at least theres some level of control. i know if i had weed i wouldnt be thinking about it at all but time are hard right now. no extra cash for weed.

either way i wont be getting out of control anymore. in the 5 years ive been drinking ive only done 3 REALLY stupid things so it hasnt been that bad.

and diehomokthx, I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING BITCH! IF YOU WANT A SANDWICH YOU CAN SEND ME 30 DOLLARS AND ILL SEND YOU A GOURMET SANDWICH BACK! otherwise, TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE DELI AND GET YOUR OWN FUCKIN SANDWICH.

holy shit my house is gross. time for some cleaning tomorrow..... [/quote

yeah,it's tough.I know all too well.

Archived