haha.craigslist dating. hahaha

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dated a chick like that for a while, all about nubian shit and fucking lifting the black race to the new level,

Bitch all your friends are mall rats, you dont know the first thing about black culture and your dating a spanish dude that paints on things, . . eat a dick. . . sheeit, im blacker then you are.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jun 19 2005, 08:20 AM

I dated a chick like that for a while, all about nubian shit and fucking lifting the black race to the new level,

Bitch all your friends are mall rats, you dont know the first thing about black culture and your dating a spanish dude that paints on things, . . eat a dick. . . sheeit, im blacker then you are.

hah, that shit had me laughin.

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jun 19 2005, 09:22 AM

I dont know why, but it annoys me when people only select to dating one race of person. Its 2005 for crying out loud!

IM SAYING! JUST FUCK EVERYBODY...WHY HATE? I CANT FRONT THOUGH I LOVE SPANISH BROADS, AND ITS NOT CUZ I AM MYSELF A "LATINO" ITS JUST CUZ USUALLY SPANISH GIRLS HAVE THE CHEEKS THE CHEST AND THE REST (EYES LIPS ETC.) ASK ABOUT THAT.

MERO.

INQUIRE NIGGA