1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Good news!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Oct 15, 2002.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

Good news!!

Discussion started by sneak - Oct 15, 2002

alrite everyone? im in such a good mood. for those who care (and those who dont) u may remember a few recent threads of mine. one was how i broke up with my girlfriend and one was about how i managed to score myself a dj gig at a freshers ball....

well i start my set of on sunday....and half way thru the 2nd tune im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex. she came in to the booth and told me she was sorry for us breaking up, she hated it etc and could we get back together? me being totally in love said yes....and here we are, back together!!!

and on a side not, she was really pleased when i dropped "our song" (dilema by nelly <--- yes i said nelly...i like the song...) and its all good nowadays....

ps. swif, email me with your info......i got the trade sorted

2. Giving Tree

Giving Tree 12oz Senior Member

Giving Tree - Replied Oct 15, 2002

i did the same type of thing. you'll be miserable and want to die, and secretly resent her forever..

firstoner.

Giving Tree - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 15, 2002

how will i be miserable???

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Oct 15, 2002

if a nelly song were me and my girls "song" id probably have ended the relationship months ago.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 15, 2002

im told by a technician that some one desperately wanted to talk to me....turns out it was my ex.

so your ex is a jockey slut and you just happend to be working while she was working it?

sorry man,
    good to hear things are turning up roses

6. sneak

sneak Guest

yes well, im not as cool as you fr8lover.......:(

7. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Oct 15, 2002

yo im a bigger square than most of you cats, youre a dj and shit. thats kinda cool i hear lately. too bad musical taste doesnt make someone cool...

8. Giving Tree

Giving Tree 12oz Senior Member

Giving Tree - Replied Oct 15, 2002

break ups... if it happened it was meant to happen.. relationships struggle from the resentment... she prolly couldnt get the dick she wanted.. so went back to yours.

Giving Tree - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. sneak

sneak Guest

wll cheers zesto. and just cos im a dj doesnt mean im cool. oh no

10. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

angry xbox - Replied Oct 15, 2002

11. sneak

sneak Guest

you know i dropped some drum towards the end of my set.....adam f and j majik - metro sound, fugees - ready or not (hype mix), zero 7 - simple things (roni size mix) etc etc. i had to drop the nelly tune for all the ladies in the house.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Oct 15, 2002

haha... I'm glad you can take a joke.

Dj's are usually 1 of 3 types.

1.) Nerds who love the music (usually scratch)
    2.) Jocks who need some way to show off their gelled hair (usually house)
    3.) Guys who love music and want to share it with people. (always good music of any genre)

13. sneak

sneak Guest

i could be one or three. i love my music so much and am always passing round mix tapes, but i dunno if im a nerd or not.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 16, 2002

^oh and i was wearing a hat, so that cancles out no. 2

15. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Oct 16, 2002

well done man..me and my girl dont got a song...wonder if we shood get one ? hahaha we aint into tha sorta shit..:king: