falsely accused...

freeze

alright, my stupid fucking managers at a dumb ass restaurant i work at think i'm stealing shit from them. they have been giving me crap from the day i agreed to bartend for them. every damn week their numbers are short and they're convinced that i'm stealing well tequila, captain morgan, and get this, draft beer. the thing is, i'm not actually taking anything. i even quit behind the bar about a month ago because i was tired of it. it's gotten worse now though because i'm actually trying to put my degree to work, but if theft ever comes into the equation, i'm fucked. besides quitting before this shit goes too far, does anyone know of anything i should do to cover my ass so these fucks can't continue to fuck with me down the road? i'm worried about having a worthless degree because of these assholes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nekro's suggestion sounds like the best, especially since i'm a waiter...i'd probably make more money too because i could talk shit about why my asshole managers are following me around everywhere. sounds kind of fun too because i could just pretend to get flustered and walk all around the restaurant pretending to look for something.

Originally posted by freeze@Nov 25 2004, 03:32 AM

alright, my stupid fucking managers at a dumb ass restaurant i work at think i'm stealing shit from them. they have been giving me crap from the day i agreed to bartend for them. every damn week their numbers are short and they're convinced that i'm stealing well tequila, captain morgan, and get this, draft beer. the thing is, i'm not actually taking anything. i even quit behind the bar about a month ago because i was tired of it. it's gotten worse now though because i'm actually trying to put my degree to work, but if theft ever comes into the equation, i'm fucked. besides quitting before this shit goes too far, does anyone know of anything i should do to cover my ass so these fucks can't continue to fuck with me down the road? i'm worried about having a worthless degree because of these assholes.

IVE HAD THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN. yo. it was over fucking

25 bucks. i couldnt believe it. i did not take it. this was

years ago.

I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT, RIGHT UP IN THE BOSSES FACE,

I WENT NUTS. some of the girls i worked with later told me

they were scared i was gonna go flying fists of the prepcook on

em.

he believed me after that. the piece of shit never apologized.

im actually friends with his wife still.

I got fired from a job for "stealing" once. Actually it was for not fallowing cash register policy but this is right after $100 came up missing. I kinda wish I had stolen the hundred bones but instead I was able to prove that I was fired for a bunk reason and that they had no proof of me doing anything that could constitute them firing me so I got a nice unemployment check from em for a while. If you get fired always try to pull the unemployment route.

Archived