Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drop from the cop

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Hokus, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Hokus

Hokus Member

so im working on a piece, and this cop comes out of no where, i grabbed my shit and ran like hell, i got away, thats not my problem. but i dropped my resperator. and i was curious if they could get any evidence with it? and if their was a place to get a new one for a really cheap price, cuase im damn near broke, so i can't afford a repsperator, will it matter if i do with out for about 3 months? reply..thanks

2. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

i doubt they would fingerprint it or anything like that and as long as your name isnt written on the side of it then i wouldnt worry too much about it.

3. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I dunno. If you had a cold or something and you coughed while wearing it small particles of your dna could be in your respirator. You better hope they dont spend thousands and thousands of dollars to do the testing.

Uh-oh.

4. Hokus

Hokus Member

haha, where is a good place to rack one?

5. source

source Junior Member

dude seriously they arent gonna bring in forensic science to track down some kid they saw painting a wall.

cheapest place i found a resperator was mijer.

6. Hokus

Hokus Member

i just thought i would ask ya know, better safe than sorry..

7. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

who the fuck needs a respirator...unless your painting inside a non ventilated room your fine

i love the smell of spraypaint

8. Chance Em Redy

Chance Em Redy Junior Member

You may love the smell of spray paint right now..
    But 20 years from now youre gonna regret it when you end up not being able to hold your piss and have muscle spasms all day.
    Idk bout the rest of you, but thats some scary shiet i dont want none of.
    Wear your respirators kids.
    ;)

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

The paint and the nice candy smell of ultra flat krylon black isn't what gets ya, its all that xylene and toluene they stuff in there . Carcinogens like whaaat

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Watch the second disc of style wars when theyre interviewing Iz The Wiz. That guy has some serious problems because of them fumes. So if you say you dont need that, in 20 years your kidneys will fucked up, and youll have to be fed through tubes and shit. Thats shits no joke.

11. Hokus

Hokus Member

thats why im trying to get one, i seen that..

12. Gates

Gates Member

homedepot has the 3m masks..i got the one off the montana site for like 20 bucks at home depot..it costs like 40 bucks on the montana site...go to home depot..they have nice durable ones..good prices for good shit

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

they've got your dna and will be around in 5 mintues to pick you up. you're toast!

14. holy roller.

holy roller. Elite Member

Just dont use a respirator, the only difference that I've noticed is slight burning when I urinate

15. The Big Lebowski

The Big Lebowski New Jack

Different paint used back then though has a lot to do with his condition.