Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dr Who

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by post., Sep 19, 2002.

1. post.

post. Guest

Not really expecting to get a huge response out of this...

There was this Stephan Hawking meets Dabros flash animation on here a while back and it didn't seem like too many kids understood. I was just curious as to how many of you on here are in the knowin'

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

dr who used to scare the shit out of me.
    mainly just the song they played for the opening.
    spooky! and those fucking ribots with all the bumps.
    boo!

3. Glow

Glow Guest

Doctah Hooou

Yeah the theme music on that show was great. Orbital made a house remix of it.
    The noise the TARDIS makes is a cello slowed down and played backwards.

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

http://www.robot1968.com/images/expensive/drwho2.jpg'>
    exterminate...exterminate...

yeah, that show scared the hell outta me, too! i was watchin Nightmare on Elm St when i was 4, and Dr. Who could probably still scare me right now.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/regular/10054000/10054246.jpg'>

these things freaked me out.

7. Are2

Are2 Guest

Re: Doctah Hooou

i remember that..

Dr whoooo ooo
    HEY
    dr who

DR WHoooo OOOO

HEY
    dr who............

8. post.

post. Guest

^^^ Those were the Daleks... led by Davros from the planet Scaro(correct me if I'm worng). They weren't robots, but I think they were bionic. It was kind of an exoskeleton.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

hahaha!

the daleks !

Only a fourm full of graffiti writers would see the humour in that.

10. Are2

Are2 Guest

so, did we just discover a certain artists inspiration for weird characters?????

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

no doubt !

from WYWS...

What the hell are Space Monkeys? Where did they come from? Do they bite? Are they house broken? Who cares, they are fuckin’ cool. They are the creation of 32 year old James Marshall. The graffiti artist better known as DALEK. Now what the heck is a DALEK you are wondering. “It came from the “Dr. Who,” British television series. The DALEK’s are a race of robots that were created to destroy mankind. A superior race of artificial beings.” Sounds sweet, doesn’t it?

so we didn't first discover it, but I knew there was a connection.

12. Glow

Glow Guest

Re: Re: Doctah Hooou

Mate, you're thinking of Is there a doctor in the house by the KLF, not the orbital house version.
    they both sample dr. who though.

13. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

hmmm.........................

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

15. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

i always like the cybermen more then the daleks
    Tom baker was the best doctor and my favorite episode (4 part series thingy) is "the 5 doctors" ... it has it all.