craola

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DRIPONERS

ohh my holy mother of all graff now why isnt this in a maga zine some where my mind just exploded with amazement that is the dopest thing iv seen all my life

I have ever seen anything illegal from him in the 10 years I have been writing. There is always the possiblility I didnt see the fine print...

who cares about street damage this guy already prolly paid his dues...

this guys work is topnotch..... [/b]

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

Very nice, but

let's see him do some street damage

then i'll give the final word...

Ah, the standby naysayings of someone who cant even come close, but wants to feel special cause they can tag. Waaaa. Fucking insecure internet writer babies.

Originally posted by SmeechLizard

Ah, the standby naysayings of someone who cant even come close, but wants to feel special cause they can tag. Waaaa. Fucking insecure internet writer babies.

:rolleyes: the guy makes a completely valid point and you try to be witty...to bad bombing is what started this whole graff game..and for the guy who said he's probably paid his dues?i doubt it..people know you when you pay your dues...bombing is the shit...BOMBING BOMBING....no one is insecure get a life...no..lose one..die...die die die

Archived