Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Christmas Gifts for Metal Headz.

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Rednek assho, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Rednek assho

Rednek assho Junior Member

just curious what are you getting your favorite train head for christmas?(that includes yourself)
    of course dope euro paint and graffiti zines are obvious awnsers, but im interested in more origianl and unique items such as rare t shirts etc. any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. krowteN

krowteN Guest

how bout some pre-paid legal service...for all those unexpected meetings with lady law.

3. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

train t's are really hard to come by..

i managed to find a nice CSX shirt
    and i got an embroidered Chessie System shirt..

but you have to go to train shows to find em

..incidentally, at a train show i saw some awesome model trains that were done up with various beer logos...
    that would make an excellent gift.

4. 210006

210006 Junior Member

i'm buying a new digital camera for myself... i really need it! (-:

5. train shirts
    google search, theres also tons of stuff online.

6. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

yeah, easy to find t's with train drawings on them..

i like the logos.

thats why i have that csx shirt, it may have a goofy engine drawing on it, but it has the csx huge up top and all the little ones on the bottom..the chessie is just an embroidered logo..

i want logo t's..

know where to get those?

7. Bosco

Bosco Member

thrift store, I have 2 CSX Intermodal embroidered logo collared, button down shirts, one white, one light blue. I also have a Seaboard Airline logo shirt w/ the "throught the heart of the south" logo. Check ebay also...

8. You All Rott

You All Rott Member

i got a few fellow metalheads baseball caps embroidered with their favorite train logos... got myself a chessie system.
    http://store3.yimg.com/I/zephyrproducts_1702_950088'>

they've got tshirts & jackets too.

9. $360

$360 Elite Member

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

The Reading Lines engine looks fucking awesome.

11. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

I already got mine...a rusty ass WLO box with a Built On date of 78 (I think....). I pieced both sides and got great flicks.

Merry Christmas to me from BNSF! ;)

12. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i know 2 different people who work for csx here in my city and im sure i could get shirts and shit..........maybe?

13. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Home Depot gift card. Cases of Rusto gloss black and a couple sunburst yellows. (I have fill colors for days, it's black I'm always running out of.) Works every year.

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

That is a wonderful idea.

You should tell all my friends.

15. IRON HEAD

IRON HEAD Senior Member