Christmas Gifts for Metal Headz.

Rednek assho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

train t's are really hard to come by..

i managed to find a nice CSX shirt

and i got an embroidered Chessie System shirt..

but you have to go to train shows to find em

..incidentally, at a train show i saw some awesome model trains that were done up with various beer logos...

that would make an excellent gift.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by !@#$%

train t's are really hard to come by..

i managed to find a nice CSX shirt

and i got an embroidered Chessie System shirt..

but you have to go to train shows to find em

..incidentally, at a train show i saw some awesome model trains that were done up with various beer logos...

that would make an excellent gift.

train shirts

google search, theres also tons of stuff online.

yeah, easy to find t's with train drawings on them..

i like the logos.

thats why i have that csx shirt, it may have a goofy engine drawing on it, but it has the csx huge up top and all the little ones on the bottom..the chessie is just an embroidered logo..

i want logo t's..

know where to get those?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what scale his Tropicana car is, but if your looking for them I know their made in N, HO, and O scales. The HO scale, which is most popular scale, I've only seen the present scheme in a limited edition set made by Athearn. I know Atlas makes one in HO but its in an early green color scheme. Keep in mind these models are for the ribbed side reefers in the present orange scheme. The other reefer in service, the white ones, smooth sided, with the orange and straw logo is not available in model form.

I'm just throwing this out, but if anyone wants, I can build, paint, weather, and decal HO scale Tropicana reefers for them. It will be a 57 foot reefer in the orange scheme. The car will be clean (no graff on it), and weathered like the prototype. You can add graf if you want...I also plan on scratch building the other white smoothside reefer once I come across a suitable model for the starting point. For more info drop me an email at:

section8customs@excite.com

Archived