Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Chino XL??? What do ya think Seeking??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Boring Bastard, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

I just picked up this guys new album and I don't know what to think quite yet as in comparison to his old one. I still listen to his old album atleast twice a week! Heavy rotation since 96'...... that's some sad shit for me! Anyway, I think the guy is fucking nuts..... always been sick in my mind. Anyone else think he's as bad as I do??

"Catch an L in the cirle like the fucking Lexus logo!"
    "Have you coming to your get your doggs from the fucking Pet Cemetery!"
    Off the new album....
    There's so many more I just can't remember them right now

2. beardo

beardo Guest

seeking innocence: the one man hip hop advisory council

3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

4. crso

crso Senior Member

he needs to give it a rest.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i havent heard anything from him since 'her to save yall' and, well, im still not saved, so i dont know what that tells you... i also dont exactly know why my names in the title, but hey, its all good.

even without hearing it, i feel confident in saying that punchlines and senseless metaphores are boring. they however are better than similies, and as my good friends from anticon once said 'like, like, like, like, like, you dun your similies are killin me' thats what i think of chino. but im assuming there will probably be one or two amusing songs... let me know what i should download

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

i got the new one too. hes alright. my friend hyped him up so i ended up buying it wishing i bought something else.

7. Boring Bastard

I put your name in the title for the fact that it seems like your the guy "they love to hate"........ You got homies on here..... but they also talk shit back and forth with you......it would get more responses.....
    You've been used for your name!!! Sorry hate to do it....
    Adios Mr. Popular
    I mean that in a good way.....
    Seeking/12 oz. icon

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the problem is, i know what im talking about most the time too....

seeking/tha wigga you love to hate

9. Boring Bastard

I can respect that...
    I'm usually in the know....
    You're a vet and I'm not though...
    More shit to be popped as time goes on!!
    boring bastard/silent yet studious grasshopper

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if you want a good song, download 'writin unda pressure' by CVE. i know you can get it off audio galaxy... thats some classic shit...

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

<-----The Tagger You Love to Hate!

:king: :scramble:

12. Undefined©

Undefined© Guest

Cause everyone needs to have seekings oppinion.

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

did you really need to make a new name to say that? come on now...

14. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

like the tip of a needle .. to the point .
    just az boring and wack chino xs

15. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

the only thing i can think of when i hear anything about chino is "i'll murder your young style like sumthin sumthin ramsey"