Chino XL??? What do ya think Seeking??

Boring Bastard

I just picked up this guys new album and I don't know what to think quite yet as in comparison to his old one. I still listen to his old album atleast twice a week! Heavy rotation since 96'...... that's some sad shit for me! Anyway, I think the guy is fucking nuts..... always been sick in my mind. Anyone else think he's as bad as I do??

"Catch an L in the cirle like the fucking Lexus logo!"

"Have you coming to your get your doggs from the fucking Pet Cemetery!"

Off the new album....

There's so many more I just can't remember them right now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i havent heard anything from him since 'her to save yall' and, well, im still not saved, so i dont know what that tells you... i also dont exactly know why my names in the title, but hey, its all good.

even without hearing it, i feel confident in saying that punchlines and senseless metaphores are boring. they however are better than similies, and as my good friends from anticon once said 'like, like, like, like, like, you dun your similies are killin me' thats what i think of chino. but im assuming there will probably be one or two amusing songs... let me know what i should download

I put your name in the title for the fact that it seems like your the guy "they love to hate"........ You got homies on here..... but they also talk shit back and forth with you......it would get more responses.....

You've been used for your name!!! Sorry hate to do it....

Adios Mr. Popular

I mean that in a good way.....

Seeking/12 oz. icon

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by seeking

even without hearing it, i feel confident in saying that punchlines and senseless metaphores are boring.. but im assuming there will probably be one or two amusing songs... let me know what i should download

like the tip of a needle .. to the point .

just az boring and wack chino xs

Originally posted by seeking

'like, like, like, like, like, you dun your similies are killin me' thats what i think of chino.

word 'em up.

his constant use of like makes him really boring and stupid.

wordsworth hit the nail on the head(not that he's any good anymore), when he said; "you can't write without using like/ what are you/ some type of valley girl".

i think chino should have taken that personally.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

the only thing i can think of when i hear anything about chino is "i'll murder your young style like sumthin sumthin ramsey"

jon bennet.

on a side note, i've always liked this chino line, "how half you niggas wanna push me/i'm leavin the crowds happy like OJ Simpson when he got his first white pussy"

Well, it the Knocc Out, definition orginal baby gangster

approach me like you hard, motherfucker i'mma bank ya

shank ya, with my fuckin shank, if i have ta

Dr Dre an Snoop Dogy Dogg are fuckin actors

pranksters, studio gangsters, busters

but this time yer dealin with some real motherfuckers

G's, Nigga please, don't try to step

because if ya do, then a pilled cap is all that would be left

see, young Niggaz like me, will break ya off somthin,

claimin my city, but Dre you ain't from Compton

Niggaz like ya'll is what i call Wanna be's

and it aint shit compared