Brrrrrrrrrrrro (ITS THURSDAY!) popgunwar steez on the real.

JoeyLawrence

yo crumb fukrs whats poppin. not much over in these parts ya hearin. i woke up from a restless 3 hour sleep at exactly 4:41am and there was this crazy synth pop shit playin on the radio and i was like what the fuck is this shit? anyways i pulled my ass outta bed i couldnt sleep, i waddled over to my bathroom and tried to shit but it was one of those lame ass AIR shits where you feel like you gotta shit but you just fart alot. I was reading a juxtapoz magazine and then i threw it in the trash. Fuck that magazine. thats for the crumbs. anyways after that was over, i stared at myself in the mirror for a few minutes trying to decide if i should cut my hair or not. of course i opted not to cut my hair seeing that i am fuckin rad looking and i dont need a hat (like this newsie lookin assfag bitch ) to cover up my beautiful thick head of dark brown hair. this hot ass girl just walked outta here....im gonna go follow her and then ill be back to finish my rant in a few minutes....

TO BE CONTINUED....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

all i know is its thursday, and i just have a test to get through @ 230 and then tomorrow is stop day and the end of classes before next weeks finals. were playing 4 player bomberman and im listening to dub narcotic sound system...lifes rad.

we need to get drunk soon popgunwar. fucking work and school keeps my arse busy. oh yeaaaa **** got doored earlier this week. he's alright. his hand is just busted. hey where are my sticker designs? get on them pal.

Guest railroadjerk

you sf people think you are so cool, even midwest kids that go out there? what does that place do to you? i like living suburb fabulous out here, its nice.

alright motherfuckers ..... shut up and listen to ME. im not here wasting MY time to hear YOUR input. I aAM however eating sourpatch kids and listening to some tribal african theme songs. (not by choice but im too lazt to reach over and nab my cd player outta my bag.) AND mannn i hear you on the midwest fabulous. I fuckin hate sf. Well, no i like it, but i sure was gettin more sex in the midwest. plus i was eating better, actually vandalisng shit and wearing baggier clothing. ahahahahaha motherfucers who cares yo ta hearin this shit,

im not even stress in yo , im on thes new shit itys some other shit like PIRATE style hearin ? i go to the store and even say

"aye aye" to people. pirates have the life. well they HAD the life, neo pirates are pretty gay. Im not into any neo shit, except "neo metal" but thats just an inside joke between me and a gypsie. YO hear this nigs, NEXT WED I WILL BE SPORTING A BRAND NEW BURBERRY BUTTON DOWN PLAID SHIRT!!! (longsleve MEDIUM maybe large) and IM PAYING FOR it. $135.78 to be exact. but fuckit nig its all free to me. Like TGIF. that shit you dont even know about. but its all makin the same deals. yo tom waits was on letterman last night. tom waits is word is bond.

>>>>>>>>>2002 is here and upon us is the time to start new fashion.

for me:

------------->>>>OLD MAN STEEZ.

straight up. SLIPPERS, HIGHWATERED MESH PANTS and Denim shirts with civil war helmet.

TONIGHT IS MANOWAR!!!!! if you are down you are down. yo devilush wanna go to a REAL METAL SHOW? call my house this afternoon. i will be home unless i am grocery shopping which i will also do. AND check it herb crumb fukrs yo my best nig is comin to chill soon, but im still in love with niki. shit sucks dude. shes a slut now and does mad drugs. but whatever im in a nyquil haze almost 24-7 and im wearing mesh shorts. well not really. im wearing diesel jeans yet again with some shirts and shoes. the cool kinds. THE COOL KINDS......

anywas wacthyu all know about the POLIMPICS? haha BET entertainment owned by me the white man and its where negro youth make koolaid and eat chiken in rekord times. no joke. POLIMPICS nig. thats where ist at. eins. yo check. what should i have for lunch yall? im thinkin some chili down on fishermans warhf. <<<spell wrong? prolly fuck it dawh. yo this is the new steez....CHIROPRACTOR SESSIONS! whatchu all know about popgunwar gettin popped and cracked? eh? fuck yo. anywayus now i am thinkin about some things like CARTOONS. yesterday in the mail i got some good shit yo hear it. i got the iron giant, wallace and grommit and FREE WILLY. you heard it. FREE WILLY. fuck you. its the sick shit. yo and this immigrant fucker tried to run me over in his gay ass plymoth van. NO WAY BITCH! i yelled as i threw a bottle .

but yo how many of you SHAVE your BALLS? I fuckin do. straight up. i dont give a fuck that shit is smooth. my neighbors were gettin all pissed and they were like yo why you shave your balls son? (they some brothas) anyways.

>>>>>>>>> ################# when you both miss oyut its funny. my roomate confessed to me last nighton the real.im trading a skateboard for a breadbowl and a coke. COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE. DUDE BRRRRO DUDE BRRRRO DUDE BRRRRO. man LESBIANS DISGUST ME. bull butch dykes. sick as fuck. naked lesbians show up at my apartment begging for SUGAR. fuck that i tell em as i send em on their way. CINCO DE GAYO. that shit sucks. unless you are mexican and have a lowrider. FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKK>>>>> monique! FUCKIN AYE i need to get this lowrider model girl to fly out here for the weekend. id wine and dine well no wine. but id dine and then do her in the ass. thats my new shit, ANAL SEX. devilush got me all hyped on that shit when she told me that **** puts it in the shoot. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA nah im jokin nigz. i wouldnt stick my willy ramos into some shit. hell no. FUCK NO. yo skylar you wanna trade a skateboard for a breadbowl and a coke? brrrrrrrrro i make you adeal eh. gimmie this sack o candy and heres the deal yall on hold nigz/ im makin deals ahh shit here comes the mormon. >>>>>ENETRE MORMON BOY.<<<<<<

my shits dope. like sope. ona rope. FUCK YOU SEAN SHADY. ILL KILL YOUR ASS YOU AINT GETTIN MY SNOWWUIST>,,,,sxX"msdlkshlkdhjsl

so im outa here for lunch and then well go to the store.

devilush call me up onight well get faded and ill make you guys laugh when i rap in hebrew.

PEACE NIGZ.

POPGUNWAR IN EFEFKT.

>>>> PGWR82. (in effect.)

labels.... PRADA BURBERRY GUCCI D&G LACOSTE BAPE

Originally posted by PopGunWar

labels.... PRADA BURBERRY GUCCI D&G LACOSTE BAPE

word, son. i got dem BAPE pepsi bottles. holla.

props on the D&G, PRADA, GUCCI

i aint down wit all that plaid burberry shit dough.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

man the plaids is sickkkkk. i just hate how its some trendy fobbed out steez namean? roll the dirty 30 and youll see some burberry shit on the real. but i think its legit. and louis vuitton can eat a dick. that shit sucks.

i hear ya kid. just not my thang.

yo fucker i just went to a heavy metal show and saw immortal and manowar didnt even show up motherfuckers yo i walked from northbeach to the fuckin pound sf. that was a long ass walk nig. yo and hear this....we almost got killed by this crazed fuck with a pitbull. long story. anyways im chillin in my house thinkin about cuttin my hair tomorrow and then im gonna go see some movies ya hearin.

holla. (popgunwar.gangsta mack ya hearin)

Archived