BONNAROO 2004

alabama

yeah, so this big festival is next weekend i believe, and i couldve gone...i had a ticket, but i passed it up due to the lack of interest in the bands, as well as the people....

but from what i understand, they have walls set up out there you can paint on....im just curious about who's going (if anyone) and whos planning on painting while up there....my buddy is going, and would love to hookup and paint with anyone interested, while enjoying the festivities that this place has to offer.....

anyone interested speak up...or email me.

oh and i did look at the list just a minute ago of whos playing....and goddamnit, cracker/camper van beethoven added a set...which would probably be the best set of the weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wanted to go bad ... but it didnt work out ... i was down just to see PRIMUS & DAMIEN RICE.

if you have not heard/ seen Damien Rice I say check him out.

I went to a show with a long list of greats and I had never heard him, He stole the show ... no shit ... others that day were J5 and a solo acustic set from Beck to give you an idea.

He puts more artisic passion on his music than anyone i have seen in a damn long time.

anybody else????????? i might be going myself now....

casek....nah, we dont know each other....we've talked before.....i tried to get you to come out and paint when you said you lived close to me...but i think you were scared.

Bonnaroo is definatly for dirty hippies, although i would be down to see danger mouse, x-men and DMB

Originally posted by Europe

Thanks beardo.

Here is another festival-link in return:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/index.php?code=1

:D

now this shit looks hot, wu tang, dropkick murphys, anticon, danger mouse, fatboy slim, baskment jaxx and oh so much more, i would go if i could.

but the whole campout/intoxicated orgy/woodstock wannabe thing isn't my cup of tea anymore...but that rokslide line up could get me.

I was there last year, and am going again. Its a crazy ass weekend. You can pretty much do what ever you want, where ever you want to. They build temporary walls for the weekend, they are about 10 feet high, and there is tons of them.

There were some people painting them last year, but not too many pieces. Most people just kind of did one good piece that took most of the weekend to complete. I would rather bomb the shit out of the whole festival, than spend all weekend on one piece......

It is a smelly ass hippy fest, but i recommend it to anybody that likes good music, and enjoys getting fucked up. I think this year i am going to bring some paint to pass when the sucky bands are playing. Last year i was stuck listening to widespread panic, they were the only band playing at midnight, so there wasnt shit to do..... This year i'll bomb shit instead of listening to that hippy shit...

If you dont mind camping in the southern heat, its well worth putting up with the smelly ass hippies and their grimey ways.....

BONNAROO

Word....

Anybody make it to Bonnaroo? There were a few good writers there. AEST, PENIS, SIGH, SAVIOR, ETHER, DANE, MEEK, and some other guy from new orleans, REX2.........

AEST burned everybody.... his shit was huge....

Penis did some robots up and down one of the walls, and SIGH did a few tags in various spots talkin shit about hippies (i dont know if it was SIGH, or AEST doing sigh tags..... the Ether and Savior pieces were dope as shit too...

It was a bad ass weekend, with lots of crazy shit goin on everywhere...

bump.....

Archived