BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serpent of the light

YES MOTHERFUCKERS, it is official again. i am way fucking cooler than any of you. why? you ask, well bitch because i'm going to see BLIND GUARDIAN on sunday at the key club. oh yes, oh yes. can anyone do anything remotely comparable this weekend? unless you're beating avril with your dick or having sex with jessica alba, i think not. BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooo

i'm really tired. and fuck starbucks, their bagels taste like shit. road trip! oh shit i forgot to return my movies, fuck late fees. they suck. pay day however is cool. about 50 bucks extra in this check, sweet. eminem annoys me. fuck kyocera phones, and fuck warrantied bullshit, i want a different phone, not the same 2235 that fucking malfunctions every 2 months. fuck 'em. anyways....

i'm still far cooler than any of you. BLIND GUARDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Guess who I am???

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

"Hey guys look at me, I need attention really bad. I have been up all night tweaking and drinking corporate coffee. Somebody please shoot me already. That's what this post is really. A cry for help. Blah blah blah.":dazed:

you obviously have never read any of my posts. thank you

and please don't compare me to PGW. i really don't like him at all, though i do see how ranting incoherently would be a legit similarity, i'd rather remain known as an asshole straight edge kid than a sidekick of popgun.

Re: Re: Guess who I am???

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

you obviously have never read any of my posts. thank you

and please don't compare me to PGW. i really don't like him at all, though i do see how ranting incoherently would be a legit similarity, i'd rather remain known as an asshole straight edge kid than a sidekick of popgun.

k you must have missed the memmo where me and dirty officially changed emo to pgw. please retract your last stupid pgw statment.

not really, and dont get me started on you there tough guy, werent you the moron who said it was impossible to be straight edge and be into hardcore? oh yeah thats right you were.

moron

and the thing is my statement; A) had nothing to do with you B) was about me being sick of kids who have to wave a Triple X'd baner whenever they have the chance to.

so keep beating the dead horse pgw bitch wooohooo

release Dirty's pocket...

i accidentally wandered into this tour... oh man. i didnt actually get to see blind guardian, which kind of bummed me out, cause anytime anyone mentioned them, they refered to it as 'drunken metal recorded on a pirate ship' which sounded real amusing.

but yo, one of the opening bands, 'symphony x' holy fucking christ if these guys and the people who like them arent the biggest bunch of fuck tarts ever to don a cape and worship the dark lord.

holy christ.

fucking morons.

i was honestly embaressed for htem.

Archived