Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beating off just isnt the same after you have sex..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Aug 1, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

aint that the truth...

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Don't act like you know, fool......:lol:

5. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i once saw a tv show but i forget the title of it......

ANYONE GET THAT^^?!?!?

6. phEaM

phEaM Member

true dat...after having sex beting off aint the same ..it happenes to us all welcome to man hood.....

7. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

8. socrates

socrates Guest

It can be kind of a refreshing break sometimes...during the summer when it's hot and you don't wanna go out you can just sit back and do it yourself.

9. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

dude you just played yourself. omce you sleep w/ enough girls you'll realize that jerking off is way easier, not better but easier. eventually you will become like me and jerk off w/ the gf lyeing right next to you. you'll see.

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

^^ That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while! Sadly, it's true. ^^

11. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

hahahahahaha.. yeah. fuck pussy my hand is the greatest thing that ever lived

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

He meant "fuck pussy" literally. Duh!

13. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

back in 8th grade.....

after sex, beating off is just for increasing your stamina..

don't shoot your eye out

14. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

hooray another masterbating thread

jesus you people

15. ToYs

ToYs Guest

i dont know how you all masterbate so much... when ever i do i get really sad afterwards. why the whole time im just thinking "why?"