AOL Cops

Guest JoeHatesCops

Guest JoeHatesCops

since ive signed up fot this board, I used my old aim Screename as my screenname, within a day, I was recieving IMs, from people that were obviously cops, the names were obviously ones that were suggeste by aol, the first time, they asked why I hated cops, and i hadnt figured out they were cops yet, and I was like, because of my encounters with them, then they wen "My dads a cop", "whats your name", "my name is (insert female name), i blocked them, everyday, i get IMs from people asking me what I write whats my name what school do i go to, i have since changed my screename, but I thought Id give a heads up to people about puttting their aim name on this sight. Due to the recent cop thing going on this sight

(I might be getting IMed for another reason, im not positive it has something to do with this sight)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

no one ever im's me from this board...but then again i'd probeley bore them to death with gibberish.

haha...aol cops..wooo...bojangles used to rock a mullet...muahahahaha.oh yeah and its SITE not SIGHT...just so you know.

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

just ask them if theyre cops...i think they legally have to tell you if you ask them

Like Fast and the furious huh!

Very true. BUT, a cop could get someone like Carla whatever her name is (a non-cop) to act like a regular person, whom she is... and get info off you...... thennnnnnnn report back to the cop. It's easy to do on the internet.

Guest cover .

i believe joehatescops..

i think i know a couple people who were encountered by cops on aol and e-mail.. they are a lot trickier than u think.. but its also easy just to refrain from talking about graff at all on AIM. or just play dumb. the constitution helps u out more than u may realize.

i thought that was only with undercover narcotics officers that u were able to do the " are u cop" deal.. hmm i guess i need to brush up on my law and order.. besides cops cant bust u based on your own testimony.. theres an act.. cant remeber what but it was put into place a while ago that states that they cant charge u unless they see you in person (unless your hacking etc) either fully admit to your crime with conclusive and substantial evidence or they catch u in the act of painting. so feel free to say what ever u want.

Originally posted by cover .

i believe joehatescops..

i think i know a couple people who were encountered by cops on aol and e-mail.. they are a lot trickier than u think.. but its also easy just to refrain from talking about graff at all on AIM. or just play dumb. the constitution helps u out more than u may realize.

^^^ oink oink goes the pig ^^^

Guest platapie
Originally posted by cover .

are u accusing me of being a cop ?

nah i think hes accusing you of eating to much.

Guest cover .
Originally posted by platapie

nah i think hes accusing you of eating to much.

ahh whatever.. ths shit is stupid.

i was just trying to be helpful.. do i need to have a reputation on 12oz to be trusted..

and besides its not like i ask for your trust.. cuz its not like i'm trying to paint with anyone on here.

this shit is pointless..

Archived