Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AOL Cops

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeHatesCops, Mar 4, 2002.

1. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

since ive signed up fot this board, I used my old aim Screename as my screenname, within a day, I was recieving IMs, from people that were obviously cops, the names were obviously ones that were suggeste by aol, the first time, they asked why I hated cops, and i hadnt figured out they were cops yet, and I was like, because of my encounters with them, then they wen "My dads a cop", "whats your name", "my name is (insert female name), i blocked them, everyday, i get IMs from people asking me what I write whats my name what school do i go to, i have since changed my screename, but I thought Id give a heads up to people about puttting their aim name on this sight. Due to the recent cop thing going on this sight

(I might be getting IMed for another reason, im not positive it has something to do with this sight)

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

never happened to me

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

im watching you too. but im worse than a cop, im a psycho.

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

thanks for the info :eek:

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

you just crapped my pants

6. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

That is a matter of opinion. At least you can reason with a psycho.

7. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

no one ever im's me from this board...but then again i'd probeley bore them to death with gibberish.

8. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i dont believe cops IM you every day. thats bullshit. dun.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

haha...aol cops..wooo...bojangles used to rock a mullet...muahahahaha.oh yeah and its SITE not SIGHT...just so you know.

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Why should they IM you when you don't IM them?

11. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

just ask them if theyre cops...i think they legally have to tell you if you ask them

12. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Like Fast and the furious huh!

Very true. BUT, a cop could get someone like Carla whatever her name is (a non-cop) to act like a regular person, whom she is... and get info off you...... thennnnnnnn report back to the cop. It's easy to do on the internet.

13. cover .

cover . Guest

i believe joehatescops..

i think i know a couple people who were encountered by cops on aol and e-mail.. they are a lot trickier than u think.. but its also easy just to refrain from talking about graff at all on AIM. or just play dumb. the constitution helps u out more than u may realize.

14. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

i thought that was only with undercover narcotics officers that u were able to do the " are u cop" deal.. hmm i guess i need to brush up on my law and order.. besides cops cant bust u based on your own testimony.. theres an act.. cant remeber what but it was put into place a while ago that states that they cant charge u unless they see you in person (unless your hacking etc) either fully admit to your crime with conclusive and substantial evidence or they catch u in the act of painting. so feel free to say what ever u want.

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

^^^ oink oink goes the pig ^^^