Adobe Illustrator Hoes.

DEE38

I need some help.

I've lagged badly on a 7 week assignment and am trying to get it all done today. (Very Bad Procrastinator.)

I need to transform my text so that it curves.. sorta like a rainbow shape....... and I have no fucking clue how.

Help. :( I'm using Adobe Illustrator 9. :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you want to type text along as path (which I think is what you're asking for) draw the path that you want it to follow (the curve, or a circle or whatever) then click on the text tool, hold it down until the other text tools pop out and click the 'type to path' or whatever it's called, it looks like the letter T with a squiggle going thru it. then put the cursor on top of the curve you just created and type......or just read the help file, whatever.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by WISE

If you want to type text along as path (which I think is what you're asking for) draw the path that you want it to follow (the curve, or a circle or whatever) then click on the text tool, hold it down until the other text tools pop out and click the 'type to path' or whatever it's called, it looks like the letter T with a squiggle going thru it. then put the cursor on top of the curve you just created and type......or just read the help file, whatever.

uhh yeah what he said.:scramble:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

caddy is gonna get himself mufucking Microsoft certified soon!! if i get 4, i get a microsoft logo that i can put on all my resumes or letterheads, whatever i want. im hoping it will get me a good job.

Originally posted by DEE38

"YOU MUST CLICK A NON COMPOUND NON MASKING PATH TO CREATE TEXT ALONG A PATH"

fuck you! what the fuck does that mean, bitch fuck. My help feature doesnt work too, I think cuz it's bootleg.

like i said use pwoer point theres curved text.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

caddy is gonna get himself mufucking Microsoft certified soon!! if i get 4, i get a microsoft logo that i can put on all my resumes or letterheads, whatever i want. im hoping it will get me a good job.

I bet that will work when you apply to ARBY's

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by TX

yeah what he said but you will have to do a no fill no stroke on your curve so it wont show up in your work. and phuc powerpoint.

as soon as you put the right cursor on the path it will become invisible.

no need to worry about that business.

"YOU MUST CLICK A NON COMPOUND NON MASKING PATH TO CREATE TEXT ALONG A PATH"

umm, for an easy self tutorial, just draw a circle, then make sure you have the proper type tool selected (the one with the i beam and the diagonal line right beneath it) and then click wherever on the circle and type away.

if you still have problems just drop me a line and we can knock this out real quick.

Archived