Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

¿¿¿why???WHY!!!!WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by angry xbox, Dec 25, 2002.

1. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

today is the stupidest day ever the world will see. Im sitting here listening to this 11 year old nerd tell me how he cant get connected to his xbox live. Im suppossed to be celebrating the birth of a saviour not taking calls. This is fucking bullshit. Not that i really really care becuase celebration is really giving my own thanks to what happened. But i just find it sick nowadays how christmas is such a fucking money holiday and that we all forget why it exists in the first place. santa is a hoax. Saint nicholas never actuially existed its the biggest urban legend in history or whatever you want to call it. Im pissed, hristianity is shit. you know what really sucks is when you are raised to believe that its okay this is right it will make your life change and so on and so on. Then i get to go to school and learn about how the euro catholics went on killing for god crusades and what not. Im an opened mind person and listen to all sorts of things but sometimes the truth hurts more than i want it to. THIS GUY IS THE SHIT, HES DONE HIS RESEARCH and HE IS COMPLETLEY UNBIASED.

www.davidicke.com

If you do listen or red this stuff keep in mind it will touch on many many ify subjects and alot of it is hard to swallow because of these years of conditioning we have all endured.

oh yeah and check out these other sites

www.prisonplanet.com
    www.infowars.com
    www.givemeliberty.org
    www.corpwatch.org
    www.realityexpander.com

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Hey xbox.... what under___re?

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i thought christmas was invented to keep people shopping? after the great depression, but then again i dont know shit.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Podrido: What underscore is he talking about, man I tell you that xbox guy is a lunatic.

5. Hahahaha, that David Icke site is the most terrible thing I have ever seen.

6. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

for santas sake take the blue pill!!!!

7. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

why do people have to act like its not true and make fun of it? Im not crazy. Im not saying i whole hertedly believe this shit but i feel that it is overwhelmingly true. I mean if you believe that the egyptians existed then how hard is it to believe that theyre shit never died out and that it just kept going with new fronts.

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

man, ^^^^^ relax dood...

why all the fake stress?

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I BELIEVE....

in cosmetically altered half dead genetic mutant zombie celebrities bent on world domination

10. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

11. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

hahahahah

12. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

ox you are goddamn right on the money. I have been just sitting back waiting for these people to tell me when i need to find out for myself. This will be new years resolution. I need to stand strong for what i believe and integrity is built on truth my own truth. I can say that i have started already though. I have done some research with the us patriots act. I know thats not much but itsa start. If you got any tips on where to find some info then hit me up. That goes for anyone else who knows of ways to get good unbiased info on any of these issues notjust these secret societies.

I do believe alot of what he says because of my past. Ive read alot of the bible nd the prophecies and done additional research in other books. The worst part is the overwhelming feeling i get when looking at these things. I can just feel evil surrounding me. I know thats kinda fucked up but im not crazy.

13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

ay.......

GET BACK TO WORK!

and a Merry CHRISTmas to you.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Someone's just angry he has to work on Christmas......

15. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

underscore boy strikes again!

[​IMG]