¿¿¿why???WHY!!!!WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

today is the stupidest day ever the world will see. Im sitting here listening to this 11 year old nerd tell me how he cant get connected to his xbox live. Im suppossed to be celebrating the birth of a saviour not taking calls. This is fucking bullshit. Not that i really really care becuase celebration is really giving my own thanks to what happened. But i just find it sick nowadays how christmas is such a fucking money holiday and that we all forget why it exists in the first place. santa is a hoax. Saint nicholas never actuially existed its the biggest urban legend in history or whatever you want to call it. Im pissed, hristianity is shit. you know what really sucks is when you are raised to believe that its okay this is right it will make your life change and so on and so on. Then i get to go to school and learn about how the euro catholics went on killing for god crusades and what not. Im an opened mind person and listen to all sorts of things but sometimes the truth hurts more than i want it to. THIS GUY IS THE SHIT, HES DONE HIS RESEARCH and HE IS COMPLETLEY UNBIASED.

www.davidicke.com

If you do listen or red this stuff keep in mind it will touch on many many ify subjects and alot of it is hard to swallow because of these years of conditioning we have all endured.

oh yeah and check out these other sites

www.prisonplanet.com

www.infowars.com

www.givemeliberty.org

www.corpwatch.org

www.realityexpander.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

why do people have to act like its not true and make fun of it? Im not crazy. Im not saying i whole hertedly believe this shit but i feel that it is overwhelmingly true. I mean if you believe that the egyptians existed then how hard is it to believe that theyre shit never died out and that it just kept going with new fronts.

Guest KING BLING

I BELIEVE....

in cosmetically altered half dead genetic mutant zombie celebrities bent on world domination

MIND-CONTROLLED "CELEBRITIES"

The appearance of certain people will be drastically altered. They will undertake surgical procedures to alter their appearance. And you may be aware there are certain people within your entertainment industry that undertake this manipulation of flesh, you call it cosmetic surgery don't you? Well that in itself is another insidious deception. It is just being done for vanity reasons. Appearance has to be altered because there is a much more insidious procedure being done at the same time. Certain of those you call celebrities are being genetically manipulated, this is being covered by claims that they undertake cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is necessary to conceal exactly what is being done to them on a biological and genetic level.

And they shall start to proclaim themselves as wanting to undertake great actions of world healing, of world charity, manipulating the people to believe that a false peace is coming. �They will proclaim to the public and use their popularity to influence people to favour certain political and social changes.[Michael Jackson was one named mentioned in relation to this]. Celebrity status has always been used and used very often to try to persuade greater numbers of people to be favourable towards a political system. Some in the past of course have done this with the greatest of motives. But it is still manipulation.

David Icke: What is happening to them genetically, screened by the cosmetic surgery and why?

Alterations within the matter of brain. The brain will not allow the truer functions of the spirit and mind to interact with caporal flesh.

David Icke: Creating Zombies, in other words?

Oh yes. Oh yes. And if they strive to overcome this, they strive to resist this, things will be done in their lives that will bring them great discomfort. [ I was given details of a particular celebrity who has suffered in this way and is being prepared for use in the above Illuminati propaganda, but I was asked to keep these details to myself for now.]

Within the industry of entertainment, particularly that based in the United States, you will see that those who have agreed to comply, how their popularity seems to increase. They are being used as instruments to influence peoples of the world. You see politicians are becoming unbelievable. [People] are becoming aware that those who wear the mantle of politicians, for the greater part cannot be trusted. But because of the influence of technology, brainwashing technology, peoples have been persuaded to love and adore celebrities. Therefore, the great army of those that are without control of�[their minds]� come from those whom people have been persuaded to adore.

Guest angry xbox

ox you are goddamn right on the money. I have been just sitting back waiting for these people to tell me when i need to find out for myself. This will be new years resolution. I need to stand strong for what i believe and integrity is built on truth my own truth. I can say that i have started already though. I have done some research with the us patriots act. I know thats not much but itsa start. If you got any tips on where to find some info then hit me up. That goes for anyone else who knows of ways to get good unbiased info on any of these issues notjust these secret societies.

I do believe alot of what he says because of my past. Ive read alot of the bible nd the prophecies and done additional research in other books. The worst part is the overwhelming feeling i get when looking at these things. I can just feel evil surrounding me. I know thats kinda fucked up but im not crazy.

i thought christmas was about the rise of santa claus after being cruicified by the penguins in the north, even though there are none. And he brings presents to show that the man cant keep him down.

Archived