best place u've hit up

hex

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

You spent 2 hours painting a simple?

it was big, and i don't know what your definition of a simple is but it's what I would call one, it's like the letters faded inword from a dark green to a lighter green, and it was an 3D outline in black.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dauwckauwck
Originally posted by cholo

it was big, and i don't know what your definition of a simple is but it's what I would call one, it's like the letters faded inword from a dark green to a lighter green, and it was an 3D outline in black.

thats really sweet.....:o

Guest mmmm..tacos
Originally posted by AREANKAY

i e2e'd the bible in the inside cover in ccd classes

SIKE

i still yell at my mom for making me go to that shit

I did an outline on the front of Cub-food's store it stuck the fuck out. It might not sound all that dope but if you knew were I lived and how gay it is you would think it was dope. It was just a big ass blue outline. Everybody was just walking by and I just hit it up jumped in my car and took off.

yesterday i went 'all household'

i hit up my room, my 3 brothers room, sisters room, and killed my parents room, but tha dogs in there so that was mad risky... i did a roller on our cieling.... (mad high) and some tags in my ya moms panties so she can 'get around town' and expose my shit...

teaser: all :lol:'s

I dont remember who this was so if anyone remembers....

I scoped out this video a while back in San Fran where this kid walks up to a pig and starts talking to him, all the while slapping his back with a fat slap tag and walking away while the small crowd of onlookers laughs their ass off. Quite possibly one of the best moments in graff.

• 4 weeks later...

bombed a heaven under a bringe....the big concrete 3 ft wall that extend on top of the pillars to support the bridge ....noone else will ever get that high unless of corse you use the scafolds that were tehre cuz they were fixing the bridge but now the scafold is gone and looks SWEET..

Guest SIKFUK

lets see?????? going back i think of the best shit i ever hit, and that would definitely be, the anti graffiti truck/removal machine in my town.a well planned mission, after cutting thru some fence,and crawling thru the citys maintainence yard,where there was security[we had a scanner], i did a quick 3 colored piece, and left a great quote, sunday night, for the boys in orange on monday morning.it made the paper, and the mayor spoke on the news about it, with a $1000 reward, that no fuck was able to cash in on, thank god for loyal friends.

Guest EAST_BAY_G

I hit up inside someone's garage with my cousin but a few minutes into it he came down from upstairs and we took off before he could get to us.

Tagged on a gang of cars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 87centHitMan

I hit the sickest spot. This once I was out walking and I noticed this big yard full of TRAINCARS!!!!! I figured that it would probabaly be pretty nice if I could sneak in and hit it up. Those trains do go all over the country, you know. So I was like, fuck it. grabbed my paint and totally painted all over this train. It was killer shit. I'd like to see someone else try and pull that one off. Ha, good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OVERsketched

I hit up on a bitch that was trying to be all slutty i mean i got a look and feel of some fat titties which is a bonus when really stoned......Stupid bitch regreted it later when she found out that the fork i had scratched into her skin left a fat ass red mark for a week or so......Ha Ha Ha Ha word to GIRLS WHO GIVE IT UP;) Plus it wasnt just her back it was her tits back stomach legs arms everything basicaly...... I also hit up on a 26 year old girls leg when she came out of a bar hell pissed.......She was getting people to write there names on her lower part of her leg......Well i just went straight or the area right near the pussy and left a [........ WAS HERE SO FUCK YOU]

Guest eessee

one of dumb ass friends hit up on this goose with some bright ass construction orange shit and its all fucked up... the park rangers chased us with there 4 wheelers and they couldnt keep up cuz we left the path and they told us to be careful when they catch us so we came back they same night and did a rilloer on the 4 wheeler shacked that said goose.... it was mad cool cuz it was a phat aas way of getting back at em... i know there pissed it was in the paper under "vandalism"... it was worth it...:D

Originally posted by eessee

one of dumb ass friends hit up on this goose with some bright ass construction orange shit and its all fucked up... the park rangers chased us with there 4 wheelers and they couldnt keep up cuz we left the path and they told us to be careful when they catch us so we came back they same night and did a rilloer on the 4 wheeler shacked that said goose.... it was mad cool cuz it was a phat aas way of getting back at em... i know there pissed it was in the paper under "vandalism"... it was worth it...:D

wow what a "phat" ass way of getting back at them for chasing you for writing on an animal. man your cool.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i broke into hospital and tagged all the cadavers.....that shits gonna get sent out to colleges all around the country....what!?!:D

Archived