Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hex

best place u've hit up

Guest HAL

Yo word. 1 time I tagged up da seat of the skool bus, but they knew who it wuz becuz we hav assigned seats.

Guest cholo
Originally posted by HAL

Yo word. 1 time I tagged up da seat of the skool bus, but they knew who it wuz becuz we hav assigned seats.

lol, I live in Orlando I hit this place called Winter Park Village, this place is so rich it looks like a god damn movie set, police patrolling around it always and SUPER CLEAN, so I got on the Roof because they had a ladder to just like go up(shit practically had a sign saying CLIMB ME!) so sat up there for like 2 hours doing my simple and left, now everyone who is in rush hour traffic in 17-92 sitting still in there car will see my shit ;-). plus i'm still the only one to have hit it and it's been up for like a month now. =P

the best tagging story ever was when someone on here claimed to have tagged the back of some people who where cleaning graffiti. supposedly they were all anti-graffiti people and the kid just ran up and tagged the back of her shirt.

who was that?

Originally posted by mapo wc

the best tagging story ever was when someone on here claimed to have tagged the back of some people who where cleaning graffiti. supposedly they were all anti-graffiti people and the kid just ran up and tagged the back of her shirt.

who was that?

ha! Sounds like that video game, Jet Grind Radio. There was one mission where you actually had to tag the cop that was chasing you.

sweet game.

elevated wall facing highway 76 right beside 30th street station.if i fell i would have had funeral arrangements in order..ran for a good 5 months.when usually things up there last a good 2 weeks.

Someone else's backpack or binder, Cause if its the bag, they were thatr shit everyday so mad people see it all day long. And the binder, well, they have to look at that shit everyday too. So its funny to think how many times someone will see you tag.

i did a rooftop that gets alot of publicity. but then i regreted it cause it was so dark i couldnt see shit. i thought i did my outline 4 feet away from my fillin. i hate when its dark. i really do. but i went back and it was fine. just a little etchy, fillin was to "liney" if you know what i mean. yeah. ok, ill shutup now.

Guest JoeHatesCops

dsdgs

Ive wanted to hit up a bum for so long, sof ar ive been only able to hit up a fat ladie wearing a shower cap on the bus, damn

bums are easy to hit up , just tell em you'll give em a chocolate bar if you can write on their back , they'll agree

I hit up a fat guy.

I bombed a fat guy in the sauna. He was sleeping. I tip toed up and BAM................ not really.

CAPS.

i hit up a locomotive that was layed up by me did fills on both sides...didnt have enough paint with me to hit up the front plow thingy or whatever you call it...it was dope

Guest platapie

yo homes i hti a crazy public bathroom once. shit was mad heated.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now