best place u've hit up

hex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HAL

Yo word. 1 time I tagged up da seat of the skool bus, but they knew who it wuz becuz we hav assigned seats.

lol, I live in Orlando I hit this place called Winter Park Village, this place is so rich it looks like a god damn movie set, police patrolling around it always and SUPER CLEAN, so I got on the Roof because they had a ladder to just like go up(shit practically had a sign saying CLIMB ME!) so sat up there for like 2 hours doing my simple and left, now everyone who is in rush hour traffic in 17-92 sitting still in there car will see my shit ;-). plus i'm still the only one to have hit it and it's been up for like a month now. =P

Originally posted by mapo wc

the best tagging story ever was when someone on here claimed to have tagged the back of some people who where cleaning graffiti. supposedly they were all anti-graffiti people and the kid just ran up and tagged the back of her shirt.

who was that?

ha! Sounds like that video game, Jet Grind Radio. There was one mission where you actually had to tag the cop that was chasing you.

sweet game.

Guest JoeHatesCops

dsdgs

Ive wanted to hit up a bum for so long, sof ar ive been only able to hit up a fat ladie wearing a shower cap on the bus, damn

Archived