Renewing Some Faith In Humanity

Thanks @Schnitzelfor sending Me a reunion shirt which I can now confirn reciept of after a day which saw Me heading beachward only to have fate preclude Me from getting where I intended with My van, only having been serviced yesterday,

deciding to not allow Me to leave the suburb I work from.

So this thread is My attempt to offset and to combat the pessimistic view I have of this world at times by being recognisant of those whose altruistic deeds see them give with the intent of being loved and valued in a way that money will never be able to substitute as the currency of exchange.

Also shoutout to @Some1for helping Me with My ESTA visa last time I was visiting the USA as another act by a forum member that will always see 12oz as My favourite internet community of all.

So yeah, if someone on this forum or in real life has helped you out in some way or been generous with their time and energy in the same way My new mechanic friend (and friend of the infamous "Maddog" as featured below) Adrian did last night with teaching Me about My van's mechanics, then use this thread to shout them out.

Edited by Mauler5150
Video re-embed
  • Like 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, LUGR said:

Thats’s awesome!! @Schnitzelis the man!

What’s the story of Mad Dog?

Local legend of Midland and Perth, presumed schitzo by most but apparently extremely intelligent.

Rides his push bike with no shoes everywhere and pretty much uses madness as a way of telling people to keep away, a tactic I may wind up trying at some point due to having to work in aforementioned suburb and not finding some of the locals as the types I want anywhere near Me.

My Mum reckons he used to just pull up at red lights next to cars muttering stuff and scare the shit out of people in Vic Park, so he gets around, and he got some social media fame years back as said clip shows.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Local legend of Midland and Perth, presumed schitzo by most but apparently extremely intelligent.

Rides his push bike with no shoes everywhere and pretty much uses madness as a way of telling people to keep away, a tactic I may wind up trying at some point due to having to work in aforementioned suburb and not finding some of the locals as the types I want anywhere near Me.

My Mum reckons he used to just pull up at red lights next to cars muttering stuff and scare the shit out of people in Vic Park, so he gets around, and he got some social media fame years back as said clip shows.

Got it. Seems like he may be playing it up for the cameras a bit (can’t blame him for that). Bc have a a feeling he could clobber those dudes if he wanted to.

• Truth 1