Paintball!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Never got into paintball.   

I wouldn't consider paintball a mid life crisis and definitely wouldn't compare it to a corvette. 

Paintball can teach you battlefield skills. 

All a corvette is gonna do, is teach how to pull up dressed like this...

Screenshot_20240327_111823.jpg.e9fd3a827c953bd38e8463d75d5ab975.jpg

You get that paint!!

• LOL! 2

I went a few years ago with a bunch of guys as part of a bachelor party - this was prior to Sierra and Misty burning my buddies dick up with hot wax that evening as we all cheered them on.

Anyway - we got the shitty rental guns and a bunch of kids showed up strapped like @pissdrunkwhat?! and completely fucking wrecked us. It was still a blast. 

Whats that set up run dude? Im guessing 500-600 easy - probably as much as my AR15 haha

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I went a few years ago with a bunch of guys as part of a bachelor party - this was prior to Sierra and Misty burning my buddies dick up with hot wax that evening as we all cheered them on.

Anyway - we got the shitty rental guns and a bunch of kids showed up strapped like @pissdrunkwhat?! and completely fucking wrecked us. It was still a blast. 

Whats that set up run dude? Im guessing 500-600 easy - probably as much as my AR15 haha

haha but I also have real guns and shit and decided to stop buying more pistols and rifles and AR platforms and be more active outside of work. I just bought another marker before that was lower end and mechanical and had to buy the purple Shocker.

• Props 1

11 hours ago, ndv said:

Never got into paintball.   

I wouldn't consider paintball a mid life crisis and definitely wouldn't compare it to a corvette. 

Paintball can teach you battlefield skills. 

All a corvette is gonna do, is teach how to pull up dressed like this...

Screenshot_20240327_111823.jpg.e9fd3a827c953bd38e8463d75d5ab975.jpg

You get that paint!!

First of all I'll have you know these new balance 658s are as clean as my Levi jorts and the pop ups on my c5.

Nah I love real guns and rifles this wasn't that though maybe just some nostalgia. My daughter wants to play haha I'm like dude it isn't fun when you get got. Life lessons.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I have never done it but I’m sure it’s fun. I used to love playing laser tag and BB gun wars as a kid. Probably pretty good cardio running around dodging paint balls.

So the way I got into as a teenager was because the year before my friend had a laser tag party. The next year I basically said let's up the consequences 😄

• Props 1

Yeah…..thinking back, I always wanted to do this when I was a teen but they didn’t have this around my way at the time. Then it started poppin and they opened up but I was already on some other shit.

What about that air soft stuff? Do air sifters and paint ballers beef with each other and think the other are pussy? I have seen some funny air soft vids on YouTube, the dudes take that shit seriously.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1