Sticker Pack Series 001 - Gusto x 12ozProphet

Available now: https://12ozprophet.com/collections/shop/products/sticker-pack-series-001-gusto-x-12ozprophet

The 12ozProphet x GUSTO Sticker Pack Series 001 is the first in a series of collaborations featuring one of New York City's most prestigious writers @gustonyc. Established artist, creative director, and force to be reckoned with, GUSTO has put in work and built a following from the streets to galleries to social media and back. We're excited to to be getting down with the NYC heavyweight on this new series of limited edition sticker packs. 

Stickers are premium quality, heavy-weight and oversized, the highlight of the pack is a booming Gusto burner crowning the 12ozProphet box logo. Four additional stickers are part of this set and all feature extra aggressive adhesive and super glossy laminate coating. Like all things 12ozProphet, it's the best of the best and printed by our sister company, @12ozcollective.

Be sure to follow Gusto on Instagram at @gustonyc, as well as online at https://gustoizm.com/ and https://gusto.nyc.

You can also follow 12ozProphet on Instagram at @12ozprophet.

12ozprophet-gusto-sticker-pack-v3.png

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I put my money where my mouth is....copped to support.

Those are dope. 

Thank you for supporting. Hopefully, they sell well and I can keep doing them. 

For those that aren’t in a spot to buy, helping spread the word is another great way to support. 

🙏

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they are rad - 

I think in effort to grow the Graf Forums - there should be a dope hand style made with a QR code that links to Brickslayers. 

Plenty of us could put those up in places that would hopefully attract some traffic - all the grilled dive bar bathrooms and shit. 

image.png.b3883f50105ba262709bf1eb4a0b8d74.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, misteraven said:

Bumping this. Stickers are dope and these we made with Gusto are extra dope. Plus it helps support our efforts and costs with the forum and helps create momentum so I can keep making cool stuff. 

I think these limited edition collabs are a great idea. I def hope you do some more with other artists.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

11 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

they are rad - 

I think in effort to grow the Graf Forums - there should be a dope hand style made with a QR code that links to Brickslayers. 

Plenty of us could put those up in places that would hopefully attract some traffic - all the grilled dive bar bathrooms and shit. 

image.png.b3883f50105ba262709bf1eb4a0b8d74.png

This is a great idea, I think. 

Though it could also bring some piggly wiggly characters to the forum

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

This is a great idea, I think. 

Though it could also bring some piggly wiggly characters to the forum

That has always been a thing - no different from IG or Bombing Science or any site.

I mentioned it a few weeks back , I was listening to All in the Bag (bay area graffiti) and in a bunch of the episodes 12oz comes up followed by "is that still a thing etc"

Some good episodes - Renos, Gkode etc

A bunch of the recent comeback posters are talking about how IG's algorithm is trash - the forum delivery model  makes so much more sense. Sure its clunkier and takes a few more clicks but you get the content you want.

The graffiti forums are seeing a slight uptick in traffic - if you guys can post in there with some frequency it will help when new peeps start getting online. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

I think these limited edition collabs are a great idea. I def hope you do some more with other artists.

It’s a great idea for sure but takes funds to put into motion. Obviously I have a strategic advantage being able to print them, but it still costs more than you’d think between vinyl and inks, not to mention the cost of salaries and overhead to run it all and then there’s shipping them out to everyone as well. I’m trying, trust me and appreciate that all you guys are willing to help with the efforts. 

I really think the official app will be the major turning point and trying to coordinate a power move that syncs up with that launch… Sticker packs, forum tee, relaunch of VIP with extra member perks, as well as a series of paid and engineered campaigns to get the word out. 

• Like 2