JIVE - CT

Bert24

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sisteray

hey, jive just had a small art show at a gallery in danbury a few weeks ago. i checked it. hot. he's supposed to have another soon but i dont know when... anyone???

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by Ibex Moon

I always liked Jives work.Seems like he came out after Emit and Gaze, but I personally like Jives letters alot more then theres. He really got alot of movement in his letters twords 96.Also dope ass color skemes..Does this guy still paint?

Damn...who do you think taught him how to paint?

Jive still paints now and again.......... only if he wakes up before 4 in the afternoon.

nice post!

Originally posted by emit_df

Damn...who do you think taught him how to paint?

Jive still paints now and again.......... only if he wakes up before 4 in the afternoon.

nice post!

YO Emit:

No disrespect by what i wrote. You definetally got busy and do some nice work..Just a style preference by me.I tend to like that kind of style(Jives) a bit more..I figured that you and Gaze taught him how to paint. I remember meeting you guys(Emit Jive) back when you got filmed for Video Graff with Sub, and Jive was there still learning how to do his thing!

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by Ibex Moon

YO Emit:

No disrespect by what i wrote. You definetally got busy and do some nice work..Just a style preference by me.I tend to like that kind of style(Jives) a bit more..I figured that you and Gaze taught him how to paint. I remember meeting you guys(Emit Jive) back when you got filmed for Video Graff with Sub, and Jive was there still learning how to do his thing!

none taken..... I wasn't being serious.

Jive is the shit...his style kicks ass. IMAD crew represent

Guest newyuckshity

HELP I HAVE FLICKS TO POST

ok if one of you monkeys wants to see some jive picks that like only 2% of the graff community has seen some one mail me and tell me a good host site and i will post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :p

r0ttingapple@hotmail.com

Guest newyuckshity

ok maybe im a spaz...yeah i am, but the one flick i posted was the all i did at one time, the next time i went to the to the site that holds the pics the site read this................Your browser has disabled the use of cookies. Please, make sure your browser accepts cookies................

can someone tell me what to do at this point, if i get help there will be some jives nobles beyond etc. that i will be able to post mail me

r0ttingapple@hotmail.com

homeboy stil gets down now and then. i just caught soe fillins on 684 last week. he makes his cameos here and there. mucho worko put in , super huge influence on me. -HESH

so yesterday morning im coming back from harrison and im not paying attention and all of a sudden yellow and purple(?) catch my eyes in the corner, i brake hard and look left and right along the wall are quite a few jive throws....i could only tell by the smiley "I" but wasnt sure...thanks hesh money...now i can sleep

and a big big big thanks to mr bert, you made this lad's day

Guest newyuckshity

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jive%20sugar.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jive%20leman.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jive%20dont.jpg'> http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/jivecrap.jpg'>

ok this is all i got for now but there will be more soon. sorry thaty arent the best quality but back then i didnt know shit taking about pictures espically with 110 film ha!

thanks again for the help rem

Archived